Seriously, eggnog, only available at Christmas time?! WTH
I'm ready for bed!
De-christmased the house.
Got Ray & K to help.
The tree is down, nativity scene put away, and anything in reference to the Jolly Old Fellow, is put away for another year.
The snowmen get to stay out until the Easter Bunny comes.
Or the snow is gone.
Whichever comes first!
I really have a few projects on the go.
I'm making treats for my stamp club for Valentine's Day.
Hey, it's NEVER too early to whip stuff up!
I just need my label on the back of the 'I Hear A Symphony' atc's, and they're ready to go.
I have a few ideas for the Thank You cards that need to be done too!
I'll close out the year with you some family photos of our Christmas season!
And we're not done yet!
Brunch tomorrow at one of Rays sisters!
I have goofy pictures too, but these were some of the nicer ones!
And OMG I love it when the family's all here!
And happy & content, happy & satisfied, happy.........I love my family!
Ta ta for now!
Talk to ya next year!
3 comments:
I'm so glad that you posted all of those pictures! (Although I have no earthly idea who they are, but I can guess. . .LOL) I love your house and your beautiful tree, and once again I'm in awe of the fact that all your stuff is down and put away. Here I sit looking at my 10 foot monster and all the trimmings around the house just waiting for my attention. I told Jay that I think I'm just going to leave the tree up all year and decorate it for each holiday. I think it would look great with red and silver garland and hearts for Valentine's day, shamrocks for ST. Pat's, pastel eggs for Easter, etc. What do you think? LOL Thanks for sharing the pics. I loved looking at them! Happy New Year my friend! Best, Curt
Hey Curt,
Top pic is the tree! hahahaha
Next is Ray & I with our children.
Daughter Vanessa & her boyfriend Shawn.
Next is me and son Kalen.
Vanessa & two of her aunts.
Two nieces.
Vanessa and cousin.
The fam damily again.
Our kids, Vanessa & Kalen.
I think you should leave the tree up!
A business in town even had a Halloween tree, and I loved it!
Thanks for the introductions! You certainly have a beautiful family. You are a lucky lady, as well as they are so lucky to have you. Hugs to all of you! Best, Curt
Post a Comment