You know I won the basket at the $ store, and the stamp set from Brenda at Sweet Paper Treats!
I received this e-mail on Wednesday!
From: TheNovelBlog.com Contests
Subject: RE: I WANT TO DIE TWICE!
To: "'Gail Luck'"
Received: Wednesday, December 1, 2010, 11:31 PM
Congratulations Gail, you're the winner of the Andrew Grant DIE TWICE giveaway. Andrew has been notified. Please allow up to four weeks to recieve your autographed copy of DIE TWICE.
Andrew Grant is Lee Childs' brother! You know, the author of the REACHER books I LOVE!
I was flying high!
Thursday was my stamp club.....these are the cards we made!
I was glad we made the 3" X 3" cards....I've signed up for a Thank You card swap made out of this size!
I gave my notice on Thursday too.
I think the twitch under my right eye is gone!
When I went to the staff room at coffee time, R the maintenance guy was there, and he said"What's this?"
(They already had my job posted.)
Me; "I gave my notice."
Now you have to know R.....he's pretty serious, straight face about almost everything, but WOW...I wish I woulda had a camera!
Me; "When we do the movie, you have to play yourself, for the facial expressions!"
And we laughed, cause he says that to me!
An example is here!
He was a little upset, wondered who he was going to talk to that wasn't an idiot, and who would they hire that had a handle on stuff, and still have compassion etc.!
I said, " Wow, the cutoff is December 9th, it's only posted internally, OMG, they're gonna stick me with some loser for 2 weeks!"
R; "Gail, you're talking out loud!"
We decided we couldn't see anyone working there already applying for the job, so I might be off the hook!
I'm really glad someone else will have to take down the decorations!
Yesterday, my friend P & I watched the fourth Harry Potter. Goblet of Fire!
Today we went to a craft sale in Dixonville, and then on to PR for shopping!
And shop we did, after buying a few things at the sale, and putting our name in for draws!
We got home, by 5:00pm, cause I'm the chauffer, and I'm not driving in the dark.....and stop at the Fields store, cause I wanted a stocking for S.
My friend J who sells Princess House is in there with her husband, and she says...;
"Here's the girl who said P come put your name in for these cause I want them!"
Me; "Did she win the pans?"
J; " No, you did!"
GAWD! Could I win the lottery or something!?
Better go, I gotta get my Christmas cards done sometime this weekend!
Talk to ya later!
Ta ta for now!
1 comment:
Gail
You have made some great cards. I don't stamp yet. I rely on the Cuttlebug and Cricut and SCAL and most of all THE DOLLAR STORE. lol
The snowflakes are from the DS which is where I get most of my stuff. Only hit Michaels if there is a 50% coupon.
You are a VERY busy lady.
Myrna
Post a Comment