I'm done at the OFH on the 22nd.
Don't worry, I told the manager to keep a copy of my drivers license, criminal check etc., so I can volunteer and drive the bus! I'll still have stories.
Also, I sell AVON (don't tell anyone) to about half a dozen gals there, (cause they
The place is tore up right now, they're replacing the carpet with linoleum, hopefully they're done tomorrow!
My job was advertised internally, and no one jumped at the chance!
So it hits the local paper next Wednesday! Paper only comes out once a week!
I worked at my other job for 10 hours Monday, and was there again last night for 2!
I get tonight off, and tomorrow night I volunteer at the Library for Daddy & Me at the Christmas Tree, do it every year, and actually it's alot like playing with my peeps, only these people are smaller!
Then I'll go back Friday night for a few hours!
I'm not doing a Christmas letter this year!
I've made an executive decision!
I'm going to send people here!
They wanna know what's going on in our lives, they can check it out!
So one of these days I'll have to sum the year up!
You guys already know everything! The good and the bad!
It's blizzarding out!
I've cleaned the roof off, helped my blow up snowman family stand up....they were under a snow drift, put out some Christmas stuff, and told some hunters they couldn't hunt here!
They bow hunt.........SO, they could hunt with a toy gun, and the answer would still be NO!
The ravens are having a party in the back 40, but I didn't get home early enough to go check it out!
I did get this for you though!
Mom & baby.......the hunters came to ask if they could hunt cause they seen lots of tracks.
I told them that some of the animals hang out in our pasture, and there's still NO HUNTING!
These 2 are actually in the neighbors fence, right by our driveway!
So I'd better go, finish the cards I was going to put the letters in, and finish up my treats for the staff at work.
Yup, even the idiots!
And Criminal Minds is on tonight!
Ta ta for now!
3 comments:
The moose are amazing! OMGosh that baby is adorable. I'm also hugging you in my head for telling the hunters to take a hike. I can't even think about those beautiful moose being killed. I know, a bleeding heart, but I so love animals. Can't imagine having to clean off the roof either. Don't know how you do it. . .Best, Curt
We don't clean the whole roof off, unless we have like 2-3 feet of snow.
We have skylights, so have to keep the snow cleaned off under them!
Otherwise, the ice builds up, and it will leak in my kitchen.
Ray put an extension on a soft broom, and we have a 'roof rake'! It's a REALLY long handled shovel.
But we do have a ladder up the side of the house for the winter, and we clean the skylights off while we're up there!
Post a Comment