Wednesday, December 29, 2010

It's The MOST Wonderful Time of the Year!

Hellooooooo!
I've had the most fantastic Christmas evah!

I think I must have been VERY good this year!
I got a Cricut, (SHUT UP!), and 2 cartridges, I guess 3, cause 1 came with it, an MP3 player
new boots, wine, chocolates.........I'm still soooo happy!
Add to that, a house full of twentysomethings, and one of those got an Xbox Kinect, which is set up in my living room, it makes for alot of laughter!
I hurt in places I didn't know I had! hahahahaha
I have bowled (kicked ass by the way!), played soccer, thrown the discus & javelin for the last 3 nights!
After the first night, I never wanted to play again.....I. AM.NOT.TWENTYSOMETHING!
But it's all good, just a little twinge now and then! I figure I'll play daily while it's hooked up, or until I need my living room back, whichever comes first!
We've watched Eclipse, Barnyard, drank, had turkey, went for supper for my BIL's 60 birthday, had lunch with friends on Monday.............................it's allllllll good!

Hope you all had a wonderful holiday!?
V & her boyfriend were here, S left Sunday.
V left yesterday!
And the O/S is home!
I'll take him to his plane in GP on Monday!
I have stuff to do over there that's work related anyway!
I'll also check out Cricut cartridges at Michaels too!
I may never need another punch!

This is the second day this week I'm at my (not new) job!
I will be caught up with most things this morning!
The guys have left me alone.....silly guys!
I've fumagated the bathroom.........(cause the guys have left me alone)!

I'll run to town later to get the mail and stuff!
I've had my fill of chocolate, and snacks.....I really think I can get down to work! (SERIOUSLY!)

I'll put some pics on here too.
Might have to be when K is gone though.
He's been home when I get there from work, and him and I have supper, bowl (I kick ass) or play soccer or whatever! Then he goes out with friends!

Better go, talk to you later!

Ta ta for now!

2 comments:

Myrna said...

Gail
Sounds like it was a great Christmas at your house. Mine too.
Once you get your Cricut going you may want to check out the SCAL program. (then for sure you will never have to buy another cartridge lol)
I love SCAL because there are so many great sites that over free svg's. (just a little frugal at this end)
Have a Happy New Year.
Myrna
p.s. bet the OF's miss you! and your humour

Curt in Indy said...

I envy you so much. It sounds like such a blast at your house for the holidays. We had a very quite dinner with the two Moms and my sister. The damn turkey took two hours longer than it was supposed to and we were so hungry that cannibalism crossed my mind. We just sat around and did nothing, and the "old" Moms had to get home before dark. I think next year I'll just bring my "boys" and come stay with you! I'm so glad that you had a wonderful Christmas. You certainly deserve it. Best, Curt