Sunday, December 5, 2010

Still Smilin'!

Someone poke me!
Not too hard though!
I'm not sure what's going on, but I'm sure I'll wake up soon!

Got up early...what's with that!?

Put hamburger soup in the slow cooker, did some laundry, went out and burnt the garbage and blew the snow out of the paths with the snow blower. (Also took both shear pins off!)
Came in & made blueberry muffins, and an apple pie, and got some cards ready to mail.





There's 28 that don't get letters, and the calendar I told you about for my friend!

I need about 30 Christmas letters done now, and I can mail the rest.
Crazy huh!

So for my time out before if I see if Criminal Minds is a repeat, I logged on to Facebook.
And found this!

Unity Stamp Company



WE have some Samantha Walker WINNERS to announce from LAST WEEK! Here they are!!!! Lisa Jordan White - Gail Luck - Deanna Foy - Denise Adnitt - Clare Dempsey - ALL WINNERS of ONE Samantha Walker Kit - Winners - CLICK HERE: http://unitystampco.com/shop/29-samantha-walker.aspx - make a choice and email andrea@unitystampco.com - In the SUBJECT line be sure to write SAMANTHA WALKER WINNER FB.


Hahahahaha! So I emailed Andrea with my pick; Encompassed Grace!
Wow hey!
I gotta keep watching, cause I followed the Helmar Blog Hop!
I think I have Horse Shoes youknowwhere!

I found some awesome Blog Candy along the way too!
Check it out here at Ink Cut & Fold!

Better go, I'm gonna be soooo excited I'm not gonna be able to sleep!

Ta ta for now!

1 comment:

Curt in Indy said...

Congrats on your win! You've certainly got the right last name for it. I went to the casino on Saturday and hit a royal flush for $1,000! I was really excited. I also wish you would publish some of your recipes too. That hamburger soup sounded wonderful. I sure do wish I lived closer! Best, Curt