Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Doing a Happy Dance!

Hello everyone!
I've been having a great week so far!
Went to the wine & cheese thingy at the $ store Friday night!
I won the basket!


Lots of fun stuff in there!
Sunday the Friends of the Library went out to dinner with Lesley the Librarian.
She's moving at Christmas.
Then we went to the movie fundraiser for the library.
Saw Charlie St. Cloud.
It's a gooder! A feel good movie....sort of.

Monday I got Happy Mail, from Brenda Weaver at Sweet Paper Treats!
Can't wait to play!




Today I got these!
OMG! Some pretty awesome ones in there!
These were the Halloweenie ATC's , my first ATC swap I participated in!
Pretty cool I thought!




I've been decorating at the OFH.
Uhhhg!
I can't climb up and down the ladder like I used to!
The tree will get up tomorrow!
I put it up, and tell the residents it needs to be decorated by the time I come the next morning.
And actually it's breakfast club Friday this week, so that's earlier that usual!

BUT.......that's a big BUT!
I went to my other job around 5:30 to do payroll.
The boys have been overwhelmed with stuff, and to top it off , the safety girl hasn't been there since September.
D was pretty darn cranky, then his brother B came in.
The liquor is in a storage closet in my office.
I told D to go sit in the closet and come out when he was happy.
He's a big guy, I was sitting at my desk and he walks over, looks waaay down at me and said; "Ok Gail, you can have $2.00 an hour more, and give your notice."
I said, "Holy Moly, (or something), you really have had a rough day."

So I typed my notice up while I was there and will hand it in tomorrow.
I said that my last day would be the 22nd.
We have odd pay periods.

Then I told D that the internet told me not to be suprised if I got turfed when I gave my notice.
So I might see him tomorrow! I dunno!?

And the O/S is finally doing his course!
Naval communications.
Started November 22, and goes til March.
Then he gets assigned to a ship.
He's pretty pumped!
Then he'll be an Able Seaman!
He's also coming home for Christmas! Whooohoooooo!
His plane lands on December 23, and his sister will pick him up!
She's excited!

Tomorrow night is stamp club.
Friday P & I are watching the 4th Harry Potter!

Saturday I think a bunch of us are going to PR.
Christmas shopping etc.

Better go!

Ta ta for now!

No comments: