Saturday, November 27, 2010

Merry Madagascar!

Just watched that....so cute!

I was done work early yesterday, after taking my peeps to the Craft Fair at the Ag Hall.

Went over to my friend little P, and we watched Prisoner of Azkaban.
We then went and picked up R for the Ladies night of shopping at the $ store!
We had wine & cheese, and browsed. Put our names in for door prizes, etc!
H called me today to tell me, and I quote, "You won the basket, you little brat! You can pick it up any time!"
The joys of small town living!

These are the flowers I've been crocheting while we watch the Harry Potter series.




I'll use them on cards or scrapbook layouts!

I won a stamp set here, at Sweet Paper Treats!
Check Brenda out, she does cool stuff!

I started up the snow blower today!
Cleaned paths all over, and did the parking area.
Because it snowed I went to clean off the roof, and actually had to get on the roof, cause someone's been shirking his duties, and not cleaning it off properly.
I banged a bunch of ice off the shingles, and swept it off!

Came in and made a casserole for supper.
Beef & Noodle bake.
I found the recipe in the What's Cooking With Kraft magazine.
2 batches of Poppycock goodness!





















I DO have a picture, I just can't upload it!
(Uploaded it this morning! November 28!)
1 batch of Peanut Brittle, along with all the usual housework.
Dug out some more snowmen to put out, and my favorite sign that says,
"All Of My Best Friends Are Flakes"!

Then soaked in the jacuzzi for an hour with Mike's Hard Cranberry Lemonade & my book......I want to be able to move tomorrow!
Watched an episode of Criminal Minds, and I think I'm ready for bed!

Tomorrow the Friends of the Library are taking the librarian out for supper, cause she's moving at Christmas, and going to Charlie St. Cloud. It's a fundraiser for the library!

Then we'll start another crazy week at my other job, and the OFH;  I really need to get the decorations up there!

Better go!

Ta ta for now!

No comments: