Wednesday, November 24, 2010

So I'm Thinking...........

I haven't had anything crafty to show you for a while!
I made these for my Stamp Club next week!




I got the inspiration here!
Just a note....DO NOT START THESE IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO FILL THEM WITH!
I made a prototype.....don't wanna use good paper if they don't turn out!
And it was perfect!
I made these on the weekend, and only got chocolate for them today.
I have REALLY GOOD 2 sided tape (from Scor pal), but they wanted to come apart, cause only 1 end was sealed!
I fixed that by attaching the flower and tag to the end that didn't want to stick!
The flower is recycled netting off a poinsettia at work!
I have a pile of it!

Today is Walmart day with my peeps!
Always good for a laugh!
Even if I have a list, they're sitting in McD's by the time I get there.
They toss all their purchases in my cart, and go again!
Tonight is supper with the girls, it's G's birthday.
Better find her a card!
Tomorrow is Happy Hour at the OFH.
Friday night, is a Wine & Cheese party at the $ store!
I. KNOW!

Sunday's a movie fundraiser for the library,and we're taking the librarian out for supper, cause she's moving at Christmas.
Monday is a lunch meeting with the 55+ club thingy.........I'll be representing the lodge, not that old yet!

Had to start my lodge calendar over from scratch!!!???
Kept closing, & said the file was corupt......even when I e-mailed it to myself....wouldn't open!

And Brandi, if you're reading this, I see "Can you SMELL what the Rock is cooking" Dwayne Johnson, has a new movie out.......'Faster'!

No comments: