Well, not really, I'm typing, and can't do both!
I'm actually recuperating from our evening out last night!
I did my shopping, Michaels.........
And my favorite independent scrapbookin store!
The Martha Stewart treasures were a real steal, I couldn't pass them up!
Halloween goodness for less than half! SWEET!
The stamps were in the $1.50 bin, except the musical note, but I had a coupon!
I picked up the deskSLASHbookshelf I wanted for the craft room.
It's still in my van!
I'm waiting for Ray to go to work so I can haul it in here piece by piece, put it together, and get the computer moved before he knows what happened!
V & I went out for supper to Tony Roma's, and then went to Rock City for the Tracy Lawrence concert.
Wrong!
I never brought ID!
"I'm over 50, that's BS, I. NEED.ID.TO.GET.INTO.A.BAR?"
V; "No mom, they ID everyone.
They scan your drivers license, then if you get in a fight you never get back in."
Me; "Oh yea, like that'll happen."
We wait outside, while her boyfriend S brings me my ID.
We get in, case the joint, and of course there's no chairs.
It's a bar people!
They've probably sold 1000 tickets, and have seating for not even half!
Anyhoo!
We asked some total strangers if we could sit with them.
We made new friends!
The doors opened at 7:30pm.
Tracy Lawrence came on at 10:00 pm.
When he came out and asked how everyone was, I thought V was gonna pee her pants when I crossed my arms and said; "Tired and cranky!"
So V & I made our way to the stage with all the drunken groupies.
Not a word of a lie!
I wanted to get some pictures.
V; "He's kinda hot for an old guy."
Me; "I just thought he was looking OLD!"
I pull out my camera.
A 7 foot tall guy standing next to me (HONEST!) takes my camera, uses his other arm to swoosh everyone to the side, and takes a whole s$#@load of pictures for me.
Of course, I was grateful!
I didn't want some drunk broad spilling their drink on me!
**PS. His band was scary looking!
I'm talking WWF; yup you heard me!
I was a Stone Cold Steve Austin fan back in the day,
and I blame the Radbourne girls for that....
Thank You very MUCH!
Anyhoo......Tracy Lawrences' bass player....The Undertaker!
I guess while V & I were standing up at the stage, we missed 3 fights!
And one was girls! GAWD!
We never got back to V's until about midnight.
I don't think I'll do that again!
Too old for that shit!
Gonna stick to the concert venues!
Safer! And they start earlier......need I go on!
But hey.... I bought a CD and a T shirt!
So the girls, V & A & L are going back to Rock City tonight for Pauly D!
Sounds like more of what Rock City's all about, and last night when V asked L what she was wearing tonight (girls will be girls) L said, "I'm gonna get all slutted up for tomorrow night!"
OMG.....I'm waaaaay to old for this!
I got home around 12:30 pm today, and did some laundry, dishes, and cleaned up some of the yard, until the hurricane force winds started up!
I then came in, had cereal for supper, and finished 2 pages of scrapbooking, and did one more!
Hope to do a couple more tomorrow!
Better go, looking forward to my own bed tonight!
Ta ta for now!
2 comments:
So I read your blog and now I will become one of your devoted followers :). You are a very funny lady; how can I not wanty to stalk you. I can't wait to hear more about your adventures with the "old" people and life in general. As for the WWE and stone cold Steve Austin ....Yum! I do however LOVE the "ROCK" more. I don't watch much WWE anymore as MMA is now the way to go. Thise guys get the crap beat out of them and still keep coming back. Let me try some subliminal messaging... "You will watch lots of MMA fights" ... "You will watch lots of MMA fights" .. okay I have done all I can. Talk to you soon and keep up the greatness that is you!
Brandi
I was really excited to see the bottle of odorless mineral spirits and the blending stumps in your picture of your Michael's purchases! Yea! Can't wait to hear how you do with them. Best, Curt
Post a Comment