Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Things Heard at the OFH in the Past Week or so!

Said at a party; "Sit down,  & shut up, before I kick you out!"
That would be me talking to a residents kid that Pi$$ed me off!
He was trying to turn the fans off, cause 'mother' was cold.
I went over and told him to leave them alone, with that many bodies in the place I could work up a sweat just sitting.
He started pinching my arm, and said; "Well if you weren't so..."
Me; "Don't even say it! Go sit down!"
I admit I'm overweight, what was going through my head at the time was, 'if you think I'm fat, it's a wonder your mother doesn't spontaneously combust!'
The first line was said, when he tried to follow me into the kitchen where I was whipping up delicious snacks!

Me; "Is it 5 o clock somewhere?"

Resident; after I blabbed about what was for supper, "Well the cook can be as lazy as she wants...the pays the same."

"Drop me off at Walmart."
Me; " We're not going to PR today!"

"Where's my basket?"

Where's my purse?"

"I need a thing to hold my dentures overnight, and a nice perfume."

"Why do you have to go to the Library for tea? You can have tea here!"
That; from the guy who can't come with me EVAH!

It's only Wednesday! 2 more days at the OFH!

I did find someone to organize the 'choir' at the OFH.
I actually got the guy who helps out with the School of Rock at the High School!
hahahahaha
He's real excited and happy to help!
boyohboyohboyohboy!
The conversation mighta went something like this.
Me; "They sing a lot of 'hymms' they call them. I call them funeral songs."
S; "Hymms? They should be called hers!"
Me; "You need to try to get them away from that a little, and teach them funky, more upbeat stuff."
S; "That'll be a challenge, and I'm up for it, and maybe they could perform with the School of Rock!?"
Me; "That would be great!"
He's gonna call me next week, and set up a date.
It'll be about every 2 weeks, but it's better than nothng!

It's gonna take me a while to scrapbook my first baby!
Not because I get sentimental (well maybe a little), I've got pictures to hunt down from all over, and I want it perfect....ya know!?
I've got 1 page done!
I guess if you break it down, and I did 1 page a week, that's 52 a year.....I'm fine with that!

And here's the page I finished, and you can tell this will be scrap as the mood, idea, mojo, whatever you call it, comes to me, the book will just have to be put together when I'm done all the pages!
I DID dig out a photo album that had a frame on the front, and I'm doing a Tim Holtz mask of time, I'll share when It's done!

Without further ado......




I had to start somewhere!

Gotta go!

Ta ta for now!

No comments: