And ya know yur a redneck when yur husband has to fix the roof on the outhouse!
The wind almost ripped the rolled roofing off.
I told Ray we could fix it next spring!
I was gonna climb up there, but he volunteered.
Ray also wanted me to take a picture of the woodshed, cause he got 2 more loads of wood on the weekend.
I guess he figured I was serious about not hauling wood when it's -40!
So it's overflowing now!
No one's gonna screw my day up, cause the O/S called me at work from Germany!
Alrighty, it was for a recipe, but hey!?
Sent him the recipe for Spaghetti Cheese Bake!
It's a crowd pleaser!
Ceasar Salad, and Garlic Cheese Bread, and you've got a meal!
It's gonna be a great week!
Ta ta for now!
P.S.
I'm supposed to tell you about this post here! It's the Imaginisce Blog featuring Their friends from eEcho Park! Check it out!
1 comment:
Gail
Here I thought you were going to share the recipe with us. lol
Am enjoying your blog.
I have been super lazy and not posted on my blog for a very long time.
Mojo missing. lol
Myrna
Post a Comment