Sorry I didn't take pictures, but it snowed last night, and it's probably here to stay as it is -10 out there already!
Plugged the van in.....YUP, had to find the block heater cord, and plugged it it!
Hoping the water situation is cleared up....literally!
Had muddy water yesterday, so Ray had to go get the boat AGAIN!
Hopefully it's fixed, and won't freeze up or anything crazy!
Remember my sewer unthawing episode last year? Maybe it was this spring!
I found it for you! It was in January!
Found some giveaways for ya!
Bakerella is just for you people in the USA this time!
Jillibean Soup blog has 10 days of giveaways! Might have to scroll down!
And I found this, Organized Chaos, for you too!
Enter, and Good Luck!
I forgot to show you this!
I took that in GP, the day of the concert!
People worry me!
I mean, DO YOU NEED A GUN?
ARE YOU GOING TO BUY ONE TO GET TRACY LAWRENCE TICKETS?
What's the reasoning here?
The tickets were waaaaay cheaper than buying a gun!?
And........those people buying the guns, are they gonna bring them to the concert?!
GAWD!
Just like everytime I go to my little independent scrapbooking place.
I walk outside and the sandwich board I walk into is,
"Want a Rose on Your Rump, or a Ring in Your Thing?"
No, she's really NOT in a seedy part of town!
And I laughed the first time I saw it!
After months of that, you'd think they'd come up with something different!
What Is The Attraction?
Or am I too old to get it?! (You know, kinda like the bar scene!)
I'd really forgot how, obnoxious and scary, drunk 20 year olds were!
Then I wondered if the nice bouncers (who looked 12) at the bar, made sure everyone got into a cab when they left!?
I was at my other job today....I was the ONLY one there, and poor V's gonna go nuts if we don't get this discussed and settled soon!
She calls me every Monday!
They're getting ready for logging, cause a lot of camp shacks & equipment left the yard today!
Better go, we spent yesterday & some of Saturday cleaning up some more dead willows!
I have a meeting tomorrow in Berwyn!
Gonna go see if I can find an episode of Criminal Minds!
Talk to ya later!
Ta ta for now!
1 comment:
We had a truck dealer here in Indiana giving away a semi-automatic AK47 with every truck purchase. LOL What a hoot. Hope you are well. Best, Curt
Post a Comment