I've been up since about 4:45A.M.!
I think it's more stressful to Leave my job at the OFH than it is to work there.....NOT!
Because they're tearing up the carpets, our house is upside down, cause they're not just in one area!
I DO have my desk cleaned out, and I brought a bunch of stuff home last night!
I had my griddle there for making pancakes for the breakfast club!
I had some scrapbooking stuff there for card making!
A picture of the O/S and Donkey, who we met last summer at the corn maze!
I'm worried about my peeps!
I've told a lot of them I'm done on the 22nd.
Some got it, but a lot said, "For Christmas!?"
Me: "No....forever."
I usually take between Christmas & New Years off, so I guess it's hard to figure!
I'll start telling them again next week!
Human Resources called me 2 days in a row to try & talk me out of leaving!
My supervisor phoned yesterday, and said that she'd told Human Resources I was tired of stupid!
Hopefully they get someone that will stay and do a good job.
I told my supervisor that it would depend who they hired, how much help I'd be willing to give.
Because, REALLY......I. AM. TIRED. OF. STUPID!
Helped at the Library last night for Daddy & Me!
Craft sale again in M tomorrow.
Little P wants to go.
We'll go for lunch, and I'm thinking I need to do my Christmas baking while I'm there!
I don't even have all my stuff dug out, and the tree needs to go up this weekend!
The kids are coming home, or I wouldn't bother.....see it doesn't matter how old they get.....parents still do stuff the kids will appreciate or enjoy!
Then we'll go to Little P's house and watch the 5th Harry Potter!
Ray's been hauling logs since Monday.
V calls almost everyday, cause she's so excited!
I think mostly about her brother coming home!
Better go.
I've already cleaned the roof off!
It's still snowing! I'll be blowing snow this weekend too!
I'd better get some shear pins!
Ta ta for now!
1 comment:
I knew I liked you for a reason (well several) but when it comes to hating stupid, I'm so right there with you. Nothing sets me off more than stupid! And there doesn't seem to be a shortage of it anywhere!!! LOL Best, Curt
Post a Comment