I think she's spending a week a month down there!
Trying to plan a trip for March!
Had to pause and go supervise the dumping of the dirt!
We had water in the pump house this Spring.
I know, I know, we had all summer to get it there!
Well the last month, and I'm proud to say I've been nagging!
That's right, you heard it here first!
I was done asking, and started nagging!
I nagged again when I came home from work today, guess DH has heard enough, cause he came in and said, "where do you want this dirt."
Nope, I wasn't suprised! I was the one trying to trench it away from the pump house.
Have I ever mentioned that we have gumbo!?
Not an easy task, that trenching!
Yesterday I didn't set my alarm.
Yes, I had to go to my other job, but I've just been exhausted!
I got there at 10:00 am, and left at 5:00 pm.
Got home to do a few things, and pack up my lunch, cause I WAS the Hostess with the Mostess last night at Stamp Club!
I think I did pretty good. She was going to call me today....I think she forgot about me!
We made cards....no, not one Halloween card!
I think I want NEED this stamp! It's called Dasher!
This was a fun card to make! The poinsetta type thingy is like a decoration! It's made with the BIG SHOT, and I don't need one, but I'd sure like one!
Dasher was done with embossing here! LOVE IT! Says she who was never going to get into stamping! Now she says, (with her fingers crossed behind her back)"I'm not gonna heat set anything!" I think it's coming! The embossing and the glitter!
This was a birthday card. I had to color....I think I colored out of the lines when I was in school too! But he's cute. I didn't stamp a sentiment inside, so will have to see what I have!Oh yeah! Got home after 10:00 pm last night in the fog, and was hyper...you know how it goes! I finished my mom's Halloween card!
I used the spider I used on the buckets for the craft day at the lodge!
And here's the inside....I used the Pumpkin Patch stamps I got last month!
And the inscription says "Happy Halloween from our patch to yours." I got it in the mail today!
Now I'm off to see what's on TV. I am really not doing anything tonight except the dishes! hahahahaha
Well, since I'll be going to my room I might think of a card or 2! Or maybe make a card or 2, but hey, that's how I roll!
Ta ta for now!






No comments:
Post a Comment