Sunday, October 4, 2009

All the leaves are brown......... and the sky is grey

That was someone's Facebook status today, and that's how it's been!
Busy yesterday!
Worked at my 'other' job for 7 hours, came home and scrubbed the garden doors, inside and out, started a couple cards, started the crocheted flowers for the 'Flower Swap' I signed up for, and made a batch of salsa! Good thing I had a roast with the fixins in the slow cooker!
Today, I cleaned!
And I crocheted! 8 Flowers are done! 7 to go! I WILL take a picture of those little suckers when I'm done....case they take F O R E V E R to get there!
I also threw "Uncle Tio's Tortilla Soup" in the slow cooker for supper, and a loaf of Italian Bread in the bread machine! My 2 most FAVORITE appliances!
Vanessa got me the soup on her San Diego/Mexico trip in June! It was pretty darn good.
All the potatoes are dug. We won't have enough to last until the new year this year, but they're nice looking!
We also blew the water out of the hoses and stuff. The lawn mower is gone to it's winter home, and the snow blower is in the woodshed. I still don't have my own power pole for plugging in this winter yet though!? Okay, the pole's there, the wire's not dug in! Maybe this week if they're not farming again! I guess the canola took a hit, from that wet heavy snow last Wednesday.
All my scrapbooking stuff is now in the craft room!
Of course it's NOT put away, I'm working on stuff!
But I'll work in there!
If you get the Michaels flyers........they have organizational stuff for us idiot scrappers, and I think I'll save my allowance for a room like that!
Soooooo, the futon will be moved to the other room, and the bed can go!
The table's cleaned off, the island, and the bread machine counter. Also, all the things that accumulated on the dryer in the entry all summer, have disappeared!
I also cleaned some of the closet in the spare room. Only because I had lost a Halloween costume!
Come on....it WAS serious!
I have a bagfull of clothes for Granny's Fashions from THAT little panic!
Better do something with my closet next!
I did the laundry and hung it out, and most of it made it back in here. I saved some for tomorrow!
Oh yeah. I ordered a new computer. From Dell of course! I had clicked on one of their ads. They had no shipping, which is a killer, and $230.00 off the computer I wanted! AND a 20" flat screen monitor .... whoa!
Hope Ray's not home when I haul that badass in here!
Oh what am I saying, Like he won't notice a monitor that will be almost as big as our TV!
It's my turn to be hostess next month at the Stamp Club.
I'm going to e-mail Lana for some order forms, and books. We're allowed to get outside orders, so I'm gonna!
All righty then, gotta go get some sleep. I was up at 6:00, and have to go to my 'other' job sometime tomorrow!

No comments: