I shouldn't even be on here I have soooo much to do!
I needed a great font for the cards I was making, and had to use the computer for that!
Of course, I must be connected to the internet to do that! *wink wink Cause why sit here and just look through fonts?
How boring is that!?
And I had to catch up on a blog I follow!
Mommy Wants Vodka it makes me laugh!
Caution: lewd, coarse language!
I'm not going to my 'other' job tomorrow!
You heard me....it took me until yesterday morning to catch up on all the goings on in my life!
And I KNOW it took that long because yesterday was the first time all week I didn't wake up to my alarm!
Then again this morning I was up before the alarm went off', so me being tired and cranky is not a pretty site my friends!
I just have a lot I want to do, and I'd like a little down time, where I don't have to do anything if I don't want to, and I like to bake and haven't done that forever! OK, I did last week, but I HAD to! Nope, I've just decided that 8 hours on Mondays at my 'other' job will have to do for a while!
I was ok working Saturdays AND Mondays, but that was before we aquired another company and got busier. I was only working 4-6 hours a day. But it's been 7-8 hours, and I'm getting worn out!
And I KNOW I'm only gonna be there Monday for 8 hours, because I have a meeting at 4:30 pm. (Oh God, here we go again)!
I made apple pies with my peeps at work today! I even made one to bring home! They said I could!
3 of the gals peeled and sliced, and I rolled!
7 pie in less than an hour! And the one I brought home is awesome!
We're making pie again next week, cause we have apples left!
I've got a new computer sitting on my kitchen floor.
I brought home my external hard drive from work...hey, hey, hey, before you get your shit in a knot about that let me finish!
Now, I brought my external hard drive home from work. It has everything on it from my computer there. I'm going to put the stuff I have on this; my personal computer on it.
I will then; transfer all my crap on to the new one, delete it off the EHD, and download the leftover stuff onto my old personal computer, which is then going to the OFH, cause the one I have now is a piece of crap! Of course I WILL have to remove all the
There's not a hope in hell that I would get a new one from the NPHF, cause mine was new, maybe 3-4 years ago! It freezes, it takes me an hour to get a sign up sheet made and printed off!
Imagine how fast I'll be doing my newsletter and calendar!
Well, better go, I want to finish some cards I've been working on, and I might have a drink yet!?
Ta ta for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment