But seriously, I think everything's working!
Until I go to try something else, and it doesn't work!
We hauled wood this morning, then Ray had to go to work!
Woohoo, an afternoon alone!
Do what I want!
Play Bejewelled Blitz until I'm cross eyed! I admit it, I'm a Facebook game addict!
Check out blogs & stuff on the net!
Reality check!
I DID get the laundry done!
I vacumed.
I made supper.....slow cooker lazy cabbage rolls, and a pasta salad!
I finished my Thank You cards.
Aren't those the greatest!?
There's 2 of each design.
I need to do some thinking of you ones, and birthday, then I'm good. My stuff from the Stamp Club night should be here this week!
I'm also working on one of these for my friend! Click here
Martha Stewart, You'll be so impressed!
I KNOW Halloween is this Saturday....there's always next year!
I've got my bags made up for the little Halloweeners!
I better go, can hear my bathtub calling me....the one with the drink & book!
I'm stiff. I guess I should be hauling wood more often!
Going to my 'other' job tomorrow!
Ta ta for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment