Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Kittens, Kittens EVERYWHERE!

Got home today with my $50.00 dog food.........yeah, I know, Had to shop locally!
Even my scanner asked me, "Are you sure?" when I told it the price!
Ray was just getting his coveralls on to go get wood....(refer to earlier post about how much would he get done in a day if he got his butt in gear)!?
Anyhoo, went to feed the cats, and there were kittens all over!
We knew Jerry had 3, because they'd been hanging out at the woodshed!
I even managed to pick up one of the little hissers & spitters! Man, they're funny when they're little!
The last time I was at the cat house, I told Ray, "There are kittens in there, because there was a lot of scrambling when I went in."
He said, "Guess I better move the tires and see what's back there. Last time I moved them there was a bees nest."
That was a few days ago, or maybe even last week.
I guess the wild orange cat has some too!
I also had to stop at the drug store.
My knee's been killing me!
Ever since Saturday (naturally)!
Vanessa came home for the weekend, and Ray said, "How long has it been hurting?"
Vanessa, "Well she's been limping around ever since I got here at 5:00."
No Sympathy there! lol!
I rationed my last 2 pills and took them at bedtime, Saturday & Sunday.
I then cleaned out 2 purses, and 3 drawers looking for more. They're the good anti-inflamatories!
Turns out, I just got the prescription...didn't get it filled.
I only need 10 at a time, 4 a day, and I'm good!
By Thursday I shoud be cured......this time!
Saturday at my 'other' job, I took some pictures.
This is where I used to work. Way in the back in a "if it's -20 degrees, we go home cause it's too cold to work" office.


This is where I'm working now.



My lovely and WARM office is the one on the right.
I don't know what's going on with all those extention cords on the bench out front!?
This is Buster!


No he's not dead. He's a dog....thinks if he flops down in front of you, you'll rub his belly!
He protects me at my 'other' job.


Here he is! He's a REAL great Pyrenese. (Not sure about the spelling)
He runs beside me when I drive into the yard over there, and he can look me in the eye through my car window! He is HUGE!

I made supper yesterday.
The kids came out early, so I dressed them up, and sent them to help Ray get wood.
Kalen, "When are we eating?"
Me, "I'll put it in the oven right now if you go help your dad!"



Here they are unloading in the snow!












The woodshed's getting full!


What's this?


It would be my snow blower, kicked out of the woodshed, until all the wood is in. Then it has a corner!

This is a Shadow!

She is a Collie/Great Pyrenese. She never grew into her feet!

And this is Spencer.
He comes to play with Shadow when his owner (Jason) comes to dine with us!






And this is what it looks like at the Luck household after a meal!



That's Ray and Vanessa on the couch.
Kendra & Kalen on the loveseat.



Oh, those are Jasons' feet. Him and I are NOT napping!
hahahahahaha
Well, ta ta for now!
Going on a picnic with the Berwyn lodge tomorrow.
Peggy called and asked if we should, "still go to Lac Cardinal boat dock."
I said, "Why not?"
I said, "You're gonna build a fire in that kitchen, and I'm going to whine cause it'll be too hot!"

No comments: