That's a long time hey!?
That's how long I've been married, our anniversary was on Sunday.
Ray went to work, and I did what I wanted!
Which didn't include cleaning the car, and it's snowing out!
Well I had Martha Stewart craft night last night and tonight, and made 3 of the Halloween lanterns. If you didn't click on a precious post and check them out, now's your chance!
They are TOO COOL!
I only did 3 cause I'm giving those away, and I'll do the witch for me to take to my 'other' job on Saturday(I know, I know, I'm only going for 3 hours tops!), and leave it on my desk in the window.
It'll look cool! And those fake candles are supposed to burn for a lot of hours!
I'll post pictures another night. I'm sooo tired! That's my usual lament, but I'm really disappointed with my peeps at the OFH, and that makes me tired!
I only had 3 sign up to go to Fairview for the Halloween party, and I need 6.
Oh well, tomorrow when they want me to take them shopping, cause the bus isn't leaving town, I'm NOT!
I figure I can get my newsletter and calendar done. And finish hanging up the streamers and balloons for our party Friday night.
Although I am debating on whether I want to give up my Friday night after today!
Richard our maintenance guy said, "That's crazy, out of 50 people, 6 can't sign up to go?"
I guess not.
They're cranky there too.
Worried about H1N1.
They're past the due date for that one!
Kalens' friend Kendra turned 20. Today was her birthday, along with our MLA Frank, and my youngest brother Larry!
Better go, have to find something to wear tomorrow, since I'm not wearing my costume!
Ta ta for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment