Only -4C by Friday!
We went shopping to PR today.
Got my groceries for the next 3 weeks!
It's a shame, we only have one grocery store in town, and the sky is the limit for pricing.
Let me tell you my dog food story....just in case I haven't told you to your face.
Shadow needed food. She'll eat Alpo, Ol' Roy, Pedigree etc.
We don't feed her Mainstay, cause there's nothing nutrutious in it, and we like her.
(Same mutt I took to the vet!)
Anyhoo, I purchased a bag in town, at the hardware store. Cost me just over 50 bucks with the GST.
That same bag of dog food, and ANY store south of here is at least $20.00 cheaper.
20 Bucks!
That ONE ITEM pays for my gas to drive an hour away to do my shopping! And that's JUST the dog food!
Thank you for shopping locally!
I love the bargin bins! Bread, vegies, just stuff....Ray's sister won't get bargin bin items!?
I was going to break out the snow blower and move some snow....our paths are slowly all looking like snowy yard!
Guess there's tomorrow!
The Christmas stuff is put away for another year.
Just the cheerful Snowmen are left, and they get to stay until the Easter Bunny needs to make an appearance; and THAT is often when there's STILL snow!
I'm going to e-mail the kids and tell them I'm making Baked Pasta tomorrow.
K is only here for another few weeks!
I took a pic of the snow couple outside on a timer.
Aren't they just so happy out there in the cold!?
The kids got me this awesome centerpiece, which by the way still looks pretty damn good. And some wine with gold flecks in it, which led to the conversation on game night Monday......somebody mentioned something about I wonder if your SH&% glows when it comes out the ....you know!
Ray & I also got tickets to go see Charlie Pride.
We've seen him, but really enjoyed it!
Monday when the kids came out, we played Taboo. It is hilarious, and hard!
It gives you a word, and then words you CAN'T say to give hints to your team!
Also, NO gestures or noises! It was great fun!
Better go, I'm behind in my laundry now, and I have some tags to make for a swap I'm in.
Ta ta for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment