Ladies, your red, black, pink, purple, blue, white, butterflied, cheetah printed, and clear bra colors made the channel 4 SLC news last night. Facebook doesn't know who started it going but the Susan B Kolman foundation says it was a great way to raise awareness for breast cancer. Way to go! Post this on your walls and... spread the...... word again!!
That was in some of my friends status lines yesterday!
The funny one was where some of the guys (Like my son) caught on or were told what was going on and put "nothin" Or "comando" in their status!
I thought it was a good idea, it made me smile, and was all in fun, but I've read that a lot of people didn't approve.
Mostly the guy comments I read....One said,
"You're only educating half the population."
Another said,
"Guys get breast cancer too."
I just think they were put out, didn't like that something was going on, maybe that they had no control over. Of course guys get breast cancer too, but do they wear bras? Sheesh!
I didn't participate.....I know, bad Gail, but I'm still looking to fill the casino dates for us, so my status is a desperate, pleading thing. I know....it doesn't become me, but I really need to fill 5 spots!
I DID however check out the breast cancer site, and I DID click to give a free mammogram.
I can only hope that by clicking, SOMEONE REALLY does get a mammogram, not like those e-mails that promise you money from Bill Gates or Microsoft if you pass them on.
I've heard that those e-jmails just promote the spam!?
I had my Stamp Club last night, but will post pictures later.
Taking my baby to E-town, to catch the plane to basic training this weekend.
GO K!
The kids were here for supper again last night.
Think he's gonna be missing some home cooked meals?
And I gotta go phone V. Something's up with that child!
Ta ta for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment