Monday, January 18, 2010

Sons, Driving, and Cards!

K will be done his first day of Boot Camp (Basic Training)!
Hell, he's probably in bed!
I'm sure he'll be fine.
I get why there's no contact with anyone in his 'other' world for 4 weeks.
The statuses on Facebook have been a little down.

You guys gotta quit that! It's what he wants to do. Don't make it hard for him!
Just be there when he needs you and support him.....Gawd....like a mother!
I AM HIS MOTHER!
I worry as much as you do.
It doesn't make it any easier, but it's his choice, and we shouldn't make him feel guilty about making it!

Let's just cheer with the great things that happen, and oh my, the bad!
But never nag tell him he should come home, cause we miss him.

Hopefully I'll be going to his graduation the end of April, beginning of May.
You guys should plan to come too.
I know we'll have to leave him again, but at least we've seen for ourselves that he.is. o.k.!

The trip to Edmonton was fun.......as kids get older....they get funnier!
REALLY!
The back seat comments cracked me up. My GPSes, map readers, etc.!
"Maybe you should've been in the left lane to turn."
"Don't worry! We're gonna fix that.......turn left at the next street."
"Ahhh, you should've been behind that semi, so you're in that lane."
"NO YOU CANNOT BACK UP ON A HIGHWAY!"
And my personal favorite:
"Gail, pick a lane!"

I've got the pics of the cards I did last week at Stamp Club.
I think I'll send this one to mom.

When we made this card, I HAD to order the stamp!

This one is just cool!


And this last one is a Christmas card one of the girls at Stamp Club made, and I thought it was lovely!

It's actually sparkley, but you can't see it!

Better go, it's still early, might be able to catch some Monday night TV.

Ta ta for now!

No comments: