I'm on a roll, catching up with my tags, BD cards, blog reading etc.
The laundry's done....(Thank you Gail for unthawing the sewer!eeewwww!)
DH is parked in his chair in front of the TV.
I'm making bacon, toast and omlettes for supper.
Asked him to cook the bacon.....NOT. GONNA. HAPPEN!
Some day, I'm just going to lock myself in my craft room, and do what I want, and watch what I want ALL DAY!
Think it'd work?
Now you know why most weekends my favorite tools are the slow cooker, and bread machine!
I know he can cook.
And I LOVE cooking....just some days....you know!?
Alrighty! The Phoenix trip is booked! woohooooo!
Although thanks to some
Well, if you know me at all, you know I could go away for a weekend with the sack I haul around!
At least I quit packing my leatherman in there.....just too heavy, ya know!?
Also, when I was booking the tickets for the 3 of us, I needed birthdays!
We also need to know where we're going when we check in.
That led to a whole frenzy of e-mails, because we're actually going to stay with one of my friends who bought a house down there!
And I'm hoping they don't call her, cause she'll be on the flight with us!
So I found out my friend E. has a birthday next week, and doesn't have a very small purse either.....so I made her one.
I'm going to get a small coin purse from the $ store, and put some US change in there!
hahaha cause that'll be about all that will fit!
I made a tiny BD card to match!
Aren't they cute!?
I was just reading in a blog that if I'm only blogging for myself, I should just get a journal or use microsoft Word.
Well, this blog is on my profile page on Facebook, and is mentioned somewhere on my profile on the Fiskateer sight!
I blog for friends and family, and people I haven't even met.....they might find something interesting, and fun here.
My tags for the swap are done, and I'll be mailing them this week. Picture in previous post!
My Craft Club meets tomorrow night....so nothing will make me cranky...it's tax season, and I've done 48 T-4's at my other job! Lordy......we gotta change that! It's the seasonal work!
Ta ta for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment