I've fed the cats, did 2 loads of laundry, and walked Shadow!
I'm WAITING for Ray to come home from his brunch meeting, with gas for the snowblower.
It's electric start! I don't want to run out of gas and have to pull start it!
There's gotta be 6 inches out there already today!
This is Shadow, pouting in her house.
Her and I went on a road trip on Monday, and she got to go to the vets!
She got spayed, and her shots. She needs a booster in February, then she's good for the year!
And she IS NOT HAPPY!
I tried to leave the cone off, but she's a licker, and the incision won't heal if she licks it!
It was quite the road trip down too.
I DID get her in the car again by myself.
But she wanted to sit in the front.
ON.MY.KNEE!
I was so stiff from pushing her over on to her own seat!
Told her I liked it better when she was sick, and comatose on the back seat!
OH well....all's well!
I'll try to get someone to come with me when I take her for her booster shot!
So I'm perusing the Victoria condo scene, you know, case my baby ends up living over there!
I should be able to give him a heads up on the market! haha
This was an ad on the sidebar on Facebook, so I clicked on it!
I doubt that he will be impressed!Better go!
Ta ta for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment