Went to my 'other' job today.
I have to take Shadow to the vet on Monday.
Nope! She's not dying this time!
She's going to get spayed and get her shots!
She doesn't know that yet, but I'm hoping to wrestle her into the car.....I KNOW it'll be a battle this time!
I came home, took Shadow for a walk.....I'm working up to 2 & 1/2 miles a day!
We got up to a mile today! Waaay better walking home...the wind was cold!
We walked every day last week, except last night! I'm aiming for at least 4 times a week.
I cleaned the snow off the skylight.
Went & fed the cats, then came in and warmed up some expired (NOT ROTTEN!) milk for them.
I DON'T drink dairy past it's due date....it's not bad, so instead of wasting it I give it to the cats!
Burnt the garbage, checked the stove, then came in and got creative!
I have to make 10 of these!
We're already planning our community Volunteer Appreciation gala for April!
We're changing it up this year, and having a movie instead of a luncheon! The volunteers will get a ticket that entitles them to a Free movie, and a Popcorn & Pop!
The people that get these will get a door prize.
I can't tell you how they'll get them!
Someone might actually read this blog...then it wouldn't be a suprise!
These are made out of old CD's!
One of my friends gave me a whole box of old CD's.
Think I could find it!?
So I looked in drawers & stuff, and found ones the kids left here.....HEY.....they've left them here....they can't be missing them now can they?!
I only need to find 2 more and I've got it made!
I just needed to see how the idea in my head looked!
The guitarist is embossed, but you can't see that here :(
The stars are embossed too, and what a pain to cut out.
You'd think with 100 punches I'd have a little star, but noooooo!
I still have to make some sort of envelope or sleeve for them, and I've got that in my head too!
Better go!
Ta ta for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment