Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye to 2009!

Last day of 2009!
And here I sit drinking spiced rum and egg nog! Hey, the egg nog expires tomorrow, and you know I don't drink ANY dairy product after its due date!

Reflecting on the last year.....I don't think I have any regrets.

I do have some pictures to put in though!

The purple Christmas card! It's a gift card holder.

It's also a purse shape, so was a big hit!

I tried to get a good pic of the Christmas tree. Which will probably be coming down tomorrow!

I like milti colored twinkling lights, so was hard to get a great picture!

I stayed home from work today, because I have a cold....and you know everyone is still paranoid about H1N1.
I was fine with it! I'm just tired! Needed a rest, and I should've taken the tree down today, but I worked on some tags for a swap I'm in! No deadline yet, but I'll be ready! I will be making one more tag yet tonight!

Shadow's feeling waaaay better!
She only has 48 hours left of her anti biotics.
Spencer came to play with her last Monday night, and she aqctually played with him instead of laying in her house, or growling at him!

My craft room is coming along! I'll post pictures of it, as soon as it's cleaned!
I AM using it, and it's a lot more functional than it was.
Last weekend I was in there, and DH was watching The Sound of Music in the living room, and I was watching Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire in my craft room. I had to come out a few times to tell him that his TV was really loud!

I don't have much to say for the last post of the year....Just maybe....Stay safe, and have a great 2010!

Ta ta for now!

No comments: