Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Disaster

I want to recap the week!
I think if we were still having the week from hell contest....I would have won!

Monday I worked at my 'other' job, then went to a meeting.
Where; it was my turn to be the secretary!
(I got the minutes typed up and e-mailed today!)

Tuesday I had a meeting with the other Rec. Ass.es in Berwyn, then went grocery shopping for my party, and ran to WalMart.

Wednesday was WalMart day with my peeps, and then rush home to get everything ready for my party! And, once again it was a rousing success!

Thursday, I got up in the middle of the night, Heather met me here, and off we went to GP!
I HAD to get to Michaels before my 11:00 am appointment with the opthamologist.
The storage cubes I wanted were on sale for 55% off! And I had a coupon good for another 25% off, including sale items! That's 80% off!
We got there at 9:45, so I had to power shop!
I had one cart full, when an employee walked by and said, "You know you can't use your 25% off on that stuff hey?! It's a Doorbuster sale."
Like that explained everything! I said, "Do you know what time I got up to get here!?"
No where on the coupon or in the flyer did it exclude the treasures I wanted needed!
But, I didn't agrue....come on, 55% off!
V & I loaded 2 carts up, and went to the till.
There was a nice gentleman there ringing us through.
I turned to V and said, "How come you and I got this stuff up here in 2 carts, and he's putting it into 3?"
She said, "Mom...he's a guy."
We loaded all that into the trunk of my car, and she dropped me off at my eye appointment.

Now I must tell you that it was quite tropical that morning so I just wore a hoodie.
Of course the highway was sloppy from the slush and rain the day before, so I was careful not to touch the trunk of my car.
I was sitting at my appointment with the front of my coat wet. As it dried.....it turned to filthy mud!
Horrors! No wonder I had to sit there for 2 hours! No one wanted to help the filthy woman out front!
GAWD it was awful!

Friday, I went my 'other' job for a few hours. I was exhausted! I didn't want to spend 14 hours at the OFH, cause it was Happy Hour that night! I don't even have my calendar done, but I did get a newsletter finished, and talked to Santa! He's coming to the OFH on December 23!

Friday night, I started putting together my treasures from Michaels! And I finished them yesterday! I only have 1 huge blister on the palm of my right hand! 15 pieces, and I already told V I needed more!
I built......


And built.........


and built

and built.......and....nothin!

My pictures aren't showing up! They're just X's!

I'll have to try again tomorrow, or another day!

This is the craft room!





This is the living room.


I'm going to my 'other' job tomorrow, and then I have a meeting.
A supper meeting, but don't worry, I've got it all figured out!
And it'll be short!

It's taken me a LLLLOOOONNNGGG time for me to update 2 weeks ago!
I've since been to another Craft Night.

I'm hanging out at the library tomorrow night for Daddy & Me.
My house will start to look normal one of these days.
The blister on the palm of my hand from putting together 15 storage cubes is frinally going away!

I set them up, and need 10 or 11 more!
I'll have to take pics after Christmas, as we're having ours early, and I'm just putting the tree up!

The craft room has to stay a disaster until then!

No comments: