Saturday, November 21, 2009

Clean Sweep

Not really....just getting ready for the party on Wednesday!
3 more things to bake, and I'm callin 'er quits!
I've been cleaning everything in sight!
I've even got the fridge half cleaned!?
Who looks in there?
And does it matter anyway!?
I had Stamp Club on MOnday!
This is what we made!

A holder for gift tags.


Here's the gift tags!


And here!


And here they are all together!


Cool huh!
I think they're great!

The wild life is unreal on the side roads!

Sorry it's blurry, but I'm likening driving and taking pictures to texting and driving!!!
Probably shouldn't be done!

Got a busy week coming up!
Aren't they all?

'Other" job Monday, and a meeting at 4:30 pm.
Tuesday I have a meeting in Berwyn.
Wednesday is WalMart day for my peeps, and my party!
Thursday is my eye appointment in GP!
Friday I'd better have my calendar & newsletter done for the OFH, and It's Happy Hour!

I'll be sleeping for a week again when I'm done!

I also got my H1N1 shot on Thursday night.
My arm was pretty sore starting at 9:00 pm that night.
Yesterday I was cranky and irritable. I guess that's 'normal', and today I'm fine!
BUT, I can still get the swine flu!
There's no guarantees!
GAWD! I had to really talk myself into the shot, and just figured I'd put it off long enough!

Oh well....it's done!

Better go accomplish something else!
Laundry's done, and supper's in the bread machine and slow cooker!

Ta ta for now!

No comments: