I wanted to have a relaxing evening at home!
I went over to Jason's to do some more laundry. He's out of town, and I'm the ex mother in law.
Well, we didn't break up with him (Ray & I)!
I only did that cause all the AVON wasn't in.
I brought home 3 bags of stuffed animals, the second load is in the washer now.
There IS one more!
I washed my car...cause you know from the ditch photos yesterday that it was MUDDY!
Now it's CLEAN, and I'm sure in the morning all my doors will be frozen shut!
So I DID get the campaign 25 books with the 1 box of AVON that I did get.
I'm going hmmmm over one item in there.
It's the set of 4 Angels on page 12.
I got the teens at the Library those Angels about 1 month ago for a Fundraiser!
Why would they put a fundraising item in the book?
It's the same price, but the kids make $4.50 off each one, getting it for their fundraiser!?
The fundraising item should be something not available anywhere else, so that if people want it, they have to get it from the group doing the fundraising!?!!! GAWD!
When I grow up, I want the fundraising, supervising, what ever it is, job at AVON!!!
So I had to fire up my computer, (and haven't been off of it since) to make more stickers to put on the pages, with the Library phone number!!!
Had to do that for the last Campaign too!
I'm having my annual Princess House Crystal Party.
I decided to fit it in!
People have been asking!
It's on a Weight Watcher night so that everyone can come and pig out!
I'll start baking this weekend! No one will know that I dug it out of the freezer!
November's a busy month for me!
When I was telling the manager at work what I was taking off......
I said, "I KNOW! I'm here forever, and all of a sudden I need the whole month off!"
It won't get any better next month either.....well I DO end up with a few more days off in December....maybe not, with Christmas so close to the weekend!
Ta ta for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment