I'm probably one of the few in the country....over 50, that wasn't affected by the extra hour sleep!
Can't do it, nada, not that I don't want to.....I just wake up early! If I can't go right back to sleep, I might as well get up! 5:55 am this morning.
I also started doing laundry when Ray got up (because he's fine with the extra hour!), and had no hot water.
He's mad. Why couldn't the thermo coupler on the hot water tank go yesterday? How come these things happen on Sunday. He says it accusingly, like it's my fault or something!
Told him it was Murphy's Law. He doesn't know what that is, so dropped it!
But this is our second one in 5 years!
He should be thankful though, casuse last year at this time we were replacing the water pump, and yes, it was a Sunday!
I've had a very productive day!
Made labels for Sheila. No, she didn't move, just a new address!
Made labels for the AVON catalogues, and printed off the invoices for AVON. It'll be in on Wednesday!
Helped Ray put a post in the back 40 for one of the gates to lean against, so it doesn't twist.
Just one thought always comes to mind when I do this: How come I'm the one that has to hold the post while he positions the bucket on the tractor over my head to push it in?
Remind me not to piss him off when he wants my help! hmmmmmm
Made a sour cream rhubarb pie, some shortbread cookies, cooked some bacon for B & T sandwiches, italian seseme bread (bread machine), roast, potatoes, fried cabbage.
Did 2 loads of laundry, after I got hot water!
Fed the cats, and took a picture of the wood shed, with more wood than it's ever seen in it's life!
And there's my snowblower, still out in the elements!
I'm not sure why the cement mixer is still in the way there either!
Ray said he still has about 5 trees down that he didn't get, but I guess we can get them in the Spring!
Now the dishes ( the pots) are soaking, and I'm too full for pie!
Guess I'll have it later.
Ta ta for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment