I've had a busy couple of days!
Saturday, Ray & I went to Jasons' to pick some stuff up.
Did I mention that Vanessa, and her boyfriend Jason bought our house in town 5 & 1/2 years ago?
I don't think it's a good thing when someone you know really well buys your house.
You tend to leave things there!
But after Saturday, I decided that most of the stuff left, is Vanessas'!
I've also decided that when you break up with someone, you need to take your stuff!
I started the baking marathon yesterday!
I made Butter Cake, Double Fudge Cookies, Poppyseed Twinks, Pepper Jelly Tarts, a batch of Poppycock, and a batch of Peanut Brittle.
I did get the stuff ready for fudge, but that hasn't happened yet!
I worked at my 'other' job today for 8.5 hours, then wanted to move the furniture around in the living room.
Ray needed me to go out & help with the fence pieces he's hauling to the yard & taking apart.
It's the old fence from around the house in town.
Jason's putting up a chain link one, and the dump wouldn't take the wooden fence sections because it's painted.
It's all out of the field now, and in neat stacks by the woodshed.
The boards that are in really rough shape are going in the stove. It doesn't matter outside if we burn treated or painted lumber!
I only work tomorrow at the OFH, then have the rest of the week off!
woo hoo! Only I"ll be busy, not even any time for card makin' or scrappin'!
Better go, I'm feeling like pocorn tonight........eating it, not looking like it!
Ta ta for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment