After a whirlwind last few days......It's good to be home!
I took Kalen to Edmonton on Wednesday, where he spent ALL day Thursday at the recruiting center at Canada Place!
He's in! He joined the Navy! He'll be going sometime in January!
I'm very happy for him!
Then Thursday night we left the city for RMH!
Where my mom was at my aunts' place.
We did the new WalMart at Sylvan Lake, the $ store in Rocky, and Kalen had an eye exam.
We visited there for 2 sleeps, then headed home today!
Just because I'm still in marathon bake & plan mode for my party!
Plus, I have to go to my 'other' job on Monday, and it's Stamp Club! Oh, and I think I have a meeting on Monday night too!
We stopped in PR for groceries, cause I don't like to shop local unless I HAVE to!
Then Vanessa called. She's not happy (to say the least) about her brother joining the Armed Forces.
I had to try and placate her, told her if "He's happy, I'm happy!" Just like with her.
It's very draining to have a child that's not happy! Makes me tired!
We should all just wish him the best! I'm sure he'll do fine! And we're all proud of him!
No comments:
Post a Comment