Read...above 0, and we're talking Celcius!
I'm home from town. Ray & I went to Jason's to take stuff out of the basement! 4 BIG keeper boxes, and about 1/2 a dozen bags for the garbage! Then we brought it home, and a dresser from the storage trailor went too!
I stopped at Kalens' to do a load of laundry!
And got groceries. Yes, broke my heart to shop locally! Almost needed to take out a loan!
Didn't go to my other job today.
I got up in the middle of the night to make some of my peeps at the OFH breakfast.
Not really, but I always tell them that. Our Breakfast Club comes to a halt in the summer, cause I can't tell them that I get up in the middle of the night to cook them breakfast, Because it's light almost all night!
Then I got off early, and went to my 'other' job yesterday!
D. looks waaay better than he did Monday!
I said, "Wow, you look a lot better!"
D., "I know, now I just look tough instead of beat up!"
He pressed charges. I think assault, but I'm not sure.
One of my friends that works at a helicopter place (when I dropped her Avon off yesterday) said one of her guys said, "The only way you'll get a punch in , would be to sucker punch D.!"
I wanted to share this pic with you!
I KNOW Halloween is over, and I AM putting my stuff away!
Just the candy bowls & buckets etc, are still out!
I made this a couple years ago. Well I didn't really make it.....I painted it!
My friend Peggy is proud of me, and my Aunt Alyce would be proud too, cause as you can see in the mirror I even painted the back!
Alrighty then....the annual Gail Luck Princess House party is set.
I was gonna skip this year, maybe have it in the Spring, cause I'm just soooo darn busy!
But people have even been calling the Princess House rep., and asking when my party is!
She told another friend of mine that I usually have a party in the fall.
So I booked a party from that friend!
It's an event on Facebook.
I think that says it all! And one of my friends said," You couldn't have it on a more perfect night!"
I said, "I know, I didn't want anybody whining cause they couldn't eat!"
I said, "I know, I didn't want anybody whining cause they couldn't eat!"
Now I'm going to go and whip up some awesome appetizers etc. for the partay!
Ta ta for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment