Hello! I will have to take the title to heart! I really don't go too far out of my comfort zone, but there are some techniques I want to try!
I have bits and pieces of EVERYTHING on my desk! Trying to make too many things at once! I DO know I only have 2 hands!
I made this!
I am linking this up over at:
As You Like It Challenge/ Favorite Reason to Craft, Send a Card and Why?/ I don't need a reason, just love it, however I needed a birthday card, and like to make them specific to the recipient!
Creative Fingers Challenge #246/ Always Anything Goes
Double D Challenge/ Happy 7th Birthday to them!/Birthday theme
Festive Friday challenge over at the Outlawz/ Themes: Christmas, Birthday, Dragonflies, Use Green
House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge #381/ Anything Goes, option Teamwork
N.B.U.S #46/ Never been used is the ribbon, DP, sparkly butterflies. I almost put 'New to me', but most has been languishing in a drawer!
It has been really warm here. It's been raining, the snow we got before Christmas is melting. I'm not getting excited! Unless the snowmagedon we got in December is it, we usually get a HUGE dump in January or February!
Talk to ya later!
Stay safe!

13 comments:
This image is so adorable! I love the butterflies bringing the pops of color! Thanks for playing with us at The Outlawz Festive Fridays Challenge! Nan, DT
That quote is so very true Gail. I'm a DT for Stampendous UK and love their florals, but of course with them come House Mouse which take me well outside their comfort zone. Like how you left the focal element uncoloured.
B x
Super cute card Gail :-) the image is adorable and I love the background paper design and die cut shape and butterflies, altogether gorgeous! :-)
Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x
Ooh Gail you did well out of your comfort zone your card and image is adorable x
Awesome card and image, what a pretty swan!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Double D}
{Stencil Fun}
I feel your angst, Gail! I think it is a comment lament that there are just too many wonderful techniques and products and design ideas out there and just too little time. It gets worse when you start to slow down while the clock seems to speed up. I love this sweet card you created and how you adorned the wonderful image with ribbon and butterflies! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell
Gail, what a wonderful card. Love the image, the pretty papers you chose and the card design. Thanks for sharing it with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
Hugs
Sue
This is cute! I love the butterflies fluttering around. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC.xx
Sure is team work Gail.
What a fun image and I LOve your colours.
These butterflies are awesome.
Chrissyxx
Great card and I love your blog title too - very true!
Thanks for joining us at the Festive Friday Challenge.
Helen x
DT
what a very sweet card Gail
Thank you for playing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
Goodluck and hope we see you again.
Gr Karin DT Member
Another fabulous card, Meg! So funny! Thank you for entering again our challenge at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Mia
Designer for House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}
That's such a cute card, thank you for joining in at AYLI. Sarah DT
Post a Comment