Happy 2023!
In cleaning off my desk before I went away, I found this stamp. I have had it quite a while, it's a Bugaboo stamp, and I could never get it to stamp cleanly! Until I tried it in my Misti!
I stamped a bunch of images, and made more cards for Christmas 2023!
I got some new gel pens, from the $ store. Metalic, plain, and glitter.
They are really nice! I also got some fluffy white stuff, and will need more practice with it, as they look like snowballs! I DID watch a video or 2! Haha!
Anyhoo, it's a cute image!
I am linking this up over at:
Craftyhazelnuts Christmas Challenge #627/ Anything Goes as long as it's Christmas. Sadly this is the last challenge over there!
If You Give a Crafter a Cookie #176/ January-Red
Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge #31/ Anything Goes as long as it's Christmas Themed/ Mood board full of Red and White
Pearly Sparkles Challenge #80/ No Designer Paper
My brother & nephew are here until Friday.
Lots of catching up, food, laughs! They are out with Kalen for the evening!
Better go! Talk to ya later!
Hope you're well!
Stay safe!

8 comments:
Looks to have stamped perfectly Gail, I wouldn't be without my TH stamp platform.
B x
Super cute Gail! GORgeous colours. Yes! A Misti sure does make a difference. LOving this embossing folder too. Keep practicing!! Sounds like you could be making Christmas cards at the moment with your 'fluffy stuff'.
Chrissyxx
Oh what a sweet card! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!
Darlene
PEACE ON EARTH
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Gail, your card is so original! Embossed background and image in a corner: well done!
Lia DT POE
Adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge.
l adore your image and card x
Sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in my IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper
Such a fun image and I love the embossed background ♥
Thanks for joining our Pearly Sparkles Challenge.
Post a Comment