Sunday, January 22, 2023

“Either you run the day or the day runs you.” — Jim Rohn

 Good morning!

I received some fun new craft things this past week that included a stencil and a die! I also found a lady online that makes amazing cards and uses Mulberry paper! I thought trying it would look like my sentiment was floating on a cloud. Hahaha, I'll practice!


 I am linking this up at:

Can you Handle the Pressure/ Anything Goes/ The twist is dots! My embossing folder is actually called Spots & Dots!

Color Hues #56/ Pink & Red


 

Crazy is our fame-STENCILS are our game! Stencil Fun/Anything Goes/ Option is Winter

Time Out Challenges #230-Inspired by Words

Have a great day!

Hope you are well!

Talk to ya later!

Stay safe!



11 comments:

Marianne said...

A great card, Gail. I think I have that EF as well!
I noticed you signed up for the next Card Chain Challenge. Yay!
Marianne x

chrissy xx said...

GOrgeous colours Gail.
LOve your design and such a pretty die too.
Chrissyxx

Diane said...

So very soft and pretty and dreamy!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Stencil Fun and Can You Handle The Pressure!
Diane SF and CYHTP Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Stencil Fun}

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at CYHTP Embossing Folder Challenge.

Sue from Oregon said...

Mulberry paper makes a perfect cloud! Love all the texture you have on this creation! ♥ Sue Kment

brenda said...

I missed this one yesterday somehow, lovely card with a touch of romance.

B x

Darlene said...

WOW what a beautiful combination of stenciling & embossing and yes ... that sentiment looks like it's floating on a cloud! Well done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Can You Handle the Pressure challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

Darlene
Can You Handle the Pressure
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

PS ... thanks for also sharing this beauty with us over on our Stencil Fun Challenge ... good luck!

Nancy said...

Fun card, Gail! I think your Mulberry paper does look like a soft cloud. Thanks for playing along with Color Hues! We hope you will be back again soon.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

What a great card! I love your dreamy, dotty background with the diecut sentiment to finish it. Love that the die has that little banner off the left side. Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out.

Stef Perry said...

Such a fun card, I really love the dotty embossing over the stenciled hearts. So cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Color Hues!

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Beautiful Card Gail, Love the embossed background with heart stencilling and love the idea of adding clouds behind the sentiment. Thank you so much for joining us at Time out. Hugsxx Deepti