Hello!
Just a quick post this morning!
This is V & H's valentine card. Will be sent this week, so hopefully arrives on time!
This is the one I gave my mom! I know it's early; it's so she'll take her Christmas card down!
I have these odd glitter sticker sheets, in several colors that a friend gave to me. That's what's under the die cuts. I got the dies on sale after Valentine's Day last year.
I am linking these up at:
Cut It Up #269/ Anything Goes/ Must use a die cut
That's all I got!
Hope you are well!
Talk to ya later!
Stay safe!


3 comments:
You come up with some fabulous quotes Gail!
Elegant Valentines card today.
B x
What a delightful card. I love the die cuts, especially the background die.
Thank you for joining our Cut it Up Anything Goes challenge.
Hugs,
Larelyn (CIU owner)
Two GOrgeous cards Gail.
LOve your dies.
Chrissyxx
Post a Comment