Hello!
Hope you are all well!
A few of my friends (in real time) wanted to see the dryer sheet technique. Can you say GLITTER! In the link they use spray adhesive. I just used a glue stick. I have issues spraying anything flammable inside!
I made this!
It is real sparkly IRL! Kind of looks washed out here!? Or maybe I'm a crappy photographer...yeah, we're going with that!
I am linking it up over here:
613 Avenue Create #202301/Anything Goes/ Optional Twist- Winter
ABC Christmas Challenge/"A" is for Anything Goes, "B" is for Bear
Make My Monday #192/ January Challenge/Favorite Theme from 2022/ I picked #181 Christmas in August
Stamping Sensations/ Add some Sparkle
It's been real gloomy here!
Got a new stove yesterday. Think the one here was original when the house was built....so is over 20 years! Kalen came for supper last night, and still I used the portable Kuraidori induction cook top, and the one burner that worked on the old stove! Haha, will take some getting used to!
I made some Valentine cards from a kit and donated them to the Tuck Shop to be sold.
Talk to ya later!
Stay Safe!

9 comments:
Lovely designed card. Pretty Design. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create https://avenue613.blogspot.com/ this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT
Glitter is just the hardest thing to photograph Gail as is acetate, but I can visualise it irl. Lovely to see you at Stamping Sensations, many thanks for jining us.
Hope the new oven goes OK, they can take time to get used to.
B x
Super toffe kaart. Helemaal leuk. Leuk dat je meedoet met onze challenge bij Make My Monday challenge
Great card, love it. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday challenge
XX
Claudia
DT Make My Monday challenge
Je kan mij nu ook vinden op You tube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnlT4Rs1DfAZU_GLcM7Kx1g
https://claudiaskaartjes.blogspot.com/
http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be
http://girlzrebelchallenge.blogspot.com
https://girlzcreativecrafts.blogspot.com
https://girlzcreativechristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/
Your cards amazing l can see the glitter l love the layout of it too! nice new stove plenty of cooking to be done then enjoy your day x
Pretty card. I can see the glitter and it looks very sparkly. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday.
Great design! I LOve your image and these little snowflakes Gail.
Good luck with your new stove...they always take time getting used too.
Chrissyxx
A lovely card and I can just imagine the sparkle.
Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.
Avril x
This is so beautiful! Thank you for entering MMMChallenge.
Love all the shimmer and texture on this gorgeous card.
Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Chrismas Challenges.
Hugs
Carol x
Post a Comment