Hello Peeps
and welcome back to House-Mouse and Friends MC!
The Hostess for Challenge # HMFMC119, is
our talented DT Member, Sue
Cooper, AKA: Scoopy and she wants to see *HUMOUR* on your designs.
Here's mine!
I've used gasp yellow again!
Things I've learned about flocking powder:
put it on last people!!!
I put it on first, and almost wore it out being creative, then tried to add more!
Now my Happy Hoppers have blotchy bumblebee costumes!OI!
But ya know what!? They've got the real bumblebee texture!
Have a great week everyone!
Talk to ya later!
Ta ta for now!
20 comments:
Gail, you have nailed it (again) !!!
This is such a great card and I love your little guys. Great job.
Myrna
stunning love the colours so warm and summery and beautiful flowers too, thank you for joining us for our Humour challenge this week at HM&FM Challenges, hope you will join us at the end of this challenge for the next too
Hugs Kate xx
Such a bright and sunny card Gail.
B x
Hi Gail. This is lovely and I like the idea of flocking the bee costumes so that your card is 'strokeable'. The yellow works well too :-).
Jocelyn x
HM&FMC Guest DT for May
Hi Gail awesome sweet HM creation fab colouring great design & of course the sentiment is brill..great take on the Humour chall.
thanks for sharing at HM & friends chall..great to see you here.
smiles Christine x
Hi Gail - tee-hee!! Love your 'pun' on the sentiment - your image is adorable, one of my first and most farourite Hopper and you have coloured it beautifully and beautiful flowers.
Great you joined along with us at House Mouse and Friends challenge
hugs
Heather xx
I think the bee "bunnies" are one of my favorite stamps. Love how you used the fun flock, and don't you hate that we have to learn these simple things by trial and error!!!! Thanks for joining us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
Hugs
Sue
Loce the card... and the sentiment. I lived it last weekend when I decided not to dress up as someone else to go to a wedding and just go as plain old Barbara. Had such a good time!
How fabulous Gail , great stamping and your colours are fab too, Love how you have changed the sentiment, well done Hugs Elaine
Such a cute card. I love seeing what new idea you will be trying next. Fun flock is fun to play with it i agree. I have used it on a deer and flowers but this gives more ideas. Talk to you soon.
Fab entry, thanks for joining House Mouse & Friends challenge, good luck.
Mousey Hugs
Happy crafting
Tracy x
Hi Gail, this is a very great creation. Love your layout, your creation and the style, just perfect
Thanks also for your lovely comment on my blog.
Hugs Claudia
Hi Gail
aww a fabulous card, adorable image, awesome colouring, great sentiment,thank you for joining us at House Mouse & Friends this week, sue,x
You post is so interesting. I appreciate you for making such a great post.
This is fantastic Gail and love the bright colour and the image is so sweet
x catherine
This is so cute! I had to learn that lesson about fun flock the hard way too! I also learned that if you're using 2 colors, you should apply dark colors of fun flock before the lighters ones!
Gorgeous card Gail :-) the image is so adorable and the flocking looks fab, am sure this is lovely touchy feely IRL :-) LOVE the sentiment too ,,, said perfectly :-)
thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x
this is sweet, I like how you changed the sentiment. Your flowers look great. Thanks for playing in the House Mouse and Friends Blog Challenge.
Gail, this super cute,,,love your creative sentiment! Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge! Sue K
Love this image the two little Bee's look fab! Chanelle xxx
Post a Comment