Thursday, May 24, 2012

Craft A Scene-May Challenge

You know April showers bring May flowers and since it is finally May the challenge is 'Spring Flowers'. 
You may use any company's products as long as you complete a card, tag or other type of finished project and it must include background and foreground elements to the scene. We will not accept projects with just a character and a flower - it must be a scene!

Here is mine:



It's kind of a crappy picture, but was the best out of 4!
I'm never sure if I'm in compliance of the rules when I see other pictures.
Hopefully someone would tell me (in a nice way) if  I've totally missed the mark!

Have a great Friday people!
Talk to ya later!

Ta ta for now!

7 comments:

Deanna said...

Gail,
I love the background behind your pines it is so cool! Great reflection in the water. Love IT!

Helen in the UK said...

It's only the first time I've entered the Craft a Scene challenge, so I'm no expert. That said, you've got a scene with tress and a reflection and flowers, so I reckon yo've met the criteria!! Lovely colours - very warm :)

Theresa said...

You have a scene and you have flowers. What more could you ask :-)?
I love the colors you used and your flowers are lovely.
I don't think you were going for the look, but this makes me think of looking out a window, through pink sheer curtains.

Myrna said...

Gail
What a great card. Love all the bright colors.
Myrna

NancyD said...

Hi Gail, I love the colors of your background. What technique did you use? Lovely finished card too. Thanks for joining us at Craft a Scene. NancyD

Mynn xx said...

LOVE the background you created! This is absolutely stunning! Your dry embossing behind it gives great texture! :)

Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous card!! Beautiful colors.