Our mega talented Meece Sister Teamie, Sue Drees,
is hosting and wants to see
*Circles, Polka Dots & All-Round Fun* on your designs.
*Circles, Polka Dots & All-Round Fun* on your designs.
Think I've got it covered with Circles & Polka Dots, not too sure about the All Round Fun part!
I needed a card for my friends mom. She hasn't been feeling well.
I tried sponging around the image, but the green I used just makes it look dirty!
I used lots of glossy accents on the bottle and dropper, and the little sick mousy has a fluffy flocked blanket.
I added the flocking LAST and it's lovely!
There's lots of time to play people!
So go over & check out the Monday Challenge!
Talk to ya later!
Ta ta for now!
15 comments:
Gosh I've so missed coming to visit. Your coming along beautifully with the House Mouse stamps! I love what you've done with them. I also see from previous posts that you are at your usual busy clear down to blisters. . .still don't know how you do it. Sure do miss you. . .thanks for the continued support. Things should get back to normal in a couple of months! HA! Hugs, Curt
Gail, I love this image and you showcased it so nicely with your circles and the background paper. Have a great day.
This is a really cute image (don't remember seeing this one before) Another one for my wish list...smile...I like the layout that you used. Very nice.
Gail
Awesome job. They are so cute. What's the flocking?
Myrna
sweet image choice and love the framing of the image so pretty with those huge dotty papers, gorgeous charm too, thank you so much for joining us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx
Oh how sweet! Beautifully colored and lovely layout too AND it suits the "...all ROUND fun" theme so well. Thank you for sharing your artwork and joining in the fun at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge blog.
Cheers!
Jennifer
aww, how cute! I love the little charm accent :)
Hi Gail! I love the polka dots on this card. It makes it look so cute...
Love your card! And thanks for your nice comments on my blog. :-)
What a sweet card - I do hope the little mouse is better very soon. I'm sure receiving a card like this would make anyone feel better.
Jocelyn x
HM&FMC Guest DT for May
Aw, poor little mouse! The card is adorable and colored up beautifully. Thanks for joining us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Your friends Mom is going to love it.
Hugs
Sue
Hi Gail, what a cute card! Lovely style, lovely details and I love this cute small stamp, makes everyone feeling better immediately.
Hugs claudia
Hi Gail love your take on the HM chall theme lovely colours & design..
Thanks for sharing with us at HM & friends chall this time..
smiles Christine x
Oh I see Curt popped in to say Hello! I have missed him! Thanks for sharing your fun creation at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge! ♥ Sue Kment
Such a great take on our challenge this time, cute image and perfect dp for our All 'round' fun challenge at HM&FMC. Good luck.
hugs Dorte
Post a Comment