Ray left for work about 20 minutes ago!
They're behind, so are hauling Saturdays.
It's been a frosty week!
Monday:
Tuesday:
Then it warmed up a tad; but don't forget, it's like minus 40 something because of the darn windchill!
Had to put my coat together, and it weighs 30 lbs.!
It's warmed up this morning, but is snowing!
And that's ok, cause there's no wind!
Had stamp club this week!
We made:
Isn't that pretty!?
And this:
Just so ya know, we're think aheaders; there's a circle with 'girl' stamped on it, under the 'boy' that's held with that little library clip!
Then I had homework, cause this was supposed to be a Thank You card.
And I wanted it for St. Patrick's Day for my mom!
And this:
I made into a Mother's Day card, cause my Valentine cards are done!
Our stamp lady will drop everything to go find you the stamp you need, but I find the class goes quicker & smoother if I decide what I'm doing and bring it home to stamp!
I also made a few cards for the stash for Lynnette for SAS4K's (Canada).
I found these little cuties printed out in my stash:
I was hoping you could see how sparkly they were!
One of my recent purchases from Michaels included a package of multi colored MS glitter flocking; I used it with a glue pen on the hat band & the boa!
I also took my glue pen and put some glitter on the shoe and the heart on her little compact!
The flocking was fun to use, and not nearly as messy as I thought it would be!
I plugged the treadmill in after Christmas.
Ok, I didn't just plug it in, I've been using it, and I actually think I'll get on it when I'm done here!
I've got an audio book I'm listening to, and the chapters are 25-40 minutes, which is perfect!
I was going to fold that sucker up, but last year was the moose preventing me from walking outside; this year it's the ice!
I'm also going to get my package together this weekend for Bryan & Lacey for January!
I'm making mixes for lattes, hot chocolate, etc. and I'm going to make some Peach Liqueur!
I made different liqueurs one summer and V told everyone 'My mom's turning into an alcoholic!'
I told her I was just making it!
YOI!
Have a great weekend everyone & stay warm!
Gotta rescue the laundry!
Talk to ya later!
Ta ta for now!
4 comments:
Well, you obviously keeping the minus temperatures outside and staying cozy inside, judging from all of the creating you have done. Great job on all of the projects.
Gail
These are all wonderful cards. You do some great work.
Love your flocking. That is so cute boy/girl card. Your first card is gorgeous. Love the scalloped bottom-must be a new die.
I bought a yoga mat and skipping rope. Does that count for exercise? -and don't you get enough with all the running you do?
Have a great week end.
Myrna
The cards that you made at stamp club. The first one you made was one of the ones that I made when I went to my stampin up's home. Instead of pink tones mine was blues. I really like it in pink so shall to make it this way to.
The cards for the kids are so adorable. They will be a real treat for the children next year.
Time to get busy on more easter cards for now. I surfed the web last night looking for masculine cards that i could use for father's day and I was very happy with what i found.
Smiles!
Wow, I'm impressed with all these amazing creations. Gonna have to check out the glitter flocking, never heard of it. Thanks for stopping by and the sweet your comments. "Hugs"
Post a Comment