And with the new year and the beginning of another month, we also have another challenge... A non-traditional colour challenge, but could also be combined with traditional colours, so think pink, purple, orange etc.
And as a bonus challenge - use some kind of embossing (dry, heat, etc). We know not everyone has the tools for embossing, so don't want to prevent people from playing, but it might be a fun one to add if you have the tools/product!
Here are my 5 cards for CCAYR January Challenge.
I used pink with a color called "Beet' that I've never used.
I did both dry and heat embossing on these.
Gotta go, going to try & come up with some Valentine's cards!
Ta ta for now!
8 comments:
Gail
I really like these two colors together. Very neat cards. Great snowflake.
Myrna
Love these ... especially the PINK!
I love your cards. The colors are perfect together. And all the snowflakes are great. I am hoping to get my cards for CCAYR done later this week.
They are soo pretty Gail! Love that snowflake die and the embossing folder as well!
There's something coming in the mail soon. I refuse to tell you what it is either!
Hugs,
Sheree
The colours look fab together, love that big snowflake and sentiment tag.
Sandy
Wow...beautiful card...love the colour combination.
Gail, these cards are fabulous, I love them!
These are a really stunning set of Xmas cards. The colour combo is inspired! Thanks so much for joining us @ CCAYR. Hope you will join us again in February! x
Post a Comment