It's really busy at work, T-4's, WCB, GST etc. Government stuff for my non Canadian friends!
I have 77 T-4's.
That's right 77 (SEVENTY SEVEN)!
OMG!
I have 75 done, I still don't have 2 employees time for December!
OI!
I have to have the T-4's done by next week, when there's another pay period cut off!
Gotta advance the date on my computer!
I give them Monday for a deadline, then I'll be making stuff up, and they'll have a million hours for January!
I DID get my cards in the mail today for SAS4K's (Canada),
the deadline for us in Alberta is January 14.
I DID make some Valentine cards, along with birthday cards!
The inside says "with a Valentine HI!"
I'm pretty sure this was a freebie I got here!
He's colored & cut out & popped up!
I just did the sentiments on my computer.
One of the girls in our stamp club lost her mom just before Christmas.
We're all putting $10.00 in for a SU gift certificate for her, for the month she's hostess.
Her mom gave her money last year, and we thought she'd appreciate the gesture!
I'm making the card.
Is it ever too late for a sympathy card?
I was going to do a Thinking of You card we can all sign.
I'm also going to get busy on Valentine cards for my mom & kids.
I also need to do my Christmas cards for CCAYR!
When I get home from work, I really don't want to do too much 'thinking'!
I need to just come into my room, and create!
I also got happy mail!
Well.....I've got a lot of it this year!
I won this book in November of 2010;
I just got it today!?
It's autographed!
Yes it is!
Andrew Grant is Lee Childs' brother!
And you all know how much I like LOVE the Reacher series!
Anyway I want to leave you with this as it was sent to me!
I wish I could take the credit for composing this message, but I didn't, and have no
idea who did. However, I agree with the words so I'm passing it on......
idea who did. However, I agree with the words so I'm passing it on......
Where did the year go? Suddenly it is December .......again - and we realize that with giant strides we started in January and within a blink of an eye, 2011 is on its back!
A big "Thank You" to each and everyone of you, for the impact you had on my life this year. Especially for all the e-mails I received.......without you, I'm sure that 2011 could have been extremely boring.
May 2012 mark the beginning of a Tidal Wave of Love, Happiness and Bright Futures.
And to those who need someone special, may you find that true love.
To those who need money, may your finances overflow.
To those who need caring, may you find a good heart.
To those who need friends, I am still here for you.
A big "Thank You" to each and everyone of you, for the impact you had on my life this year. Especially for all the e-mails I received.......without you, I'm sure that 2011 could have been extremely boring.
May 2012 mark the beginning of a Tidal Wave of Love, Happiness and Bright Futures.
And to those who need someone special, may you find that true love.
To those who need money, may your finances overflow.
To those who need caring, may you find a good heart.
To those who need friends, I am still here for you.
Thanks for being my friend!
I'd also like to add, Thanks for reading my blog!
I treasure each friendship made through blogland!
Ta ta for now!
5 comments:
Gail
Such a cheeky little card.
I think "Thinking of You" would be appropriate.
As Larry The Cable Guy says, "Git er done" and I know you will. (re all that gov't stuff).
I was fortunate once to get an autographed book. From the vet in Creston.
It is so nice to have blog friends. They are the best. I feel fortunate to have met you.
Myrna
Hi Gail,
Happy New Year to you.
This Valentine is so cute. I really like your birthday cards from the last post as well. I sent a package off to Lynnette a couple days ago and then got a nice phone call from her last night. We chatted for such a long time. I so love that I am making some great friends through the internet.
And now I think I will add a couple entries to my blog. I tried to limit computer use over the holidays so not much got done on that front.
Talk to you soon.
Stinkin' cute little monkey card. And I send thanks back to you for supporting my blog too ... I feel blessed that we have our friendship and hope that maybe one day, we will be able to exchange hugs, in person.
That sweet little monkey card made me smile! Super cute image and perfect for Valentine's Day. Andrew Grant's signature looks a lot like mine! LOL Is he also a doctor when he is not writing books? Hugs, Curt
Hi Gail, love the little monkey and looks great in red and white, Fab nestie diecuts too.
Sandy
Post a Comment