Friday, January 13, 2012

If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got.

TGIF peeps!

Life got in the way this week!

I think I'm good now!

I got my Valentine cards made, the treats for my Stamp Club which is meeting on Tuesday, and I haven't made a card yet for our fellow stamper that lost her mom right before Christmas!
I've been struggling this week!
I've viewed tons of beautiful cards, and just can't come up with anything unusual!
She likes my Iris Folding, but I must have lent out my great Iris Folding book, so nada!
Maybe I'll see what I can do with quilling!
I'm out of practice, but I'll look through the stuff tomorrow and give it a whirl!
Maybe it's phsychological, I did promise that when I was finished the Valentine's cards, and the one for my friend, I'd play with Sheree and Myrna over at Craft a Scene.
And blogger's being dorky, so I can't link you up.
Sheree is the Vancouver Island Craft Junkie, and Myrna's from whatwasoldisnewagain!
All 3 blogs are listed on the right!

The worst is over at work, for the end of the year stuff, computer updates, etc!
Still have a few things left, but I have til the end of the month!
Should be able to sail through my work next week!
And I drive the Handi Van again this Thursday and next!
Here's my cards.
My moms.


Kalens; and he left for a sail today, guess he'll get it when he gets home!



Vanessas (hope she doesn't lurk before I get this to her)!


These are treats for my Stamp Club.
The boxes were really cheap from SU; I kept 10 and sent the rest to Lynnette for SAS4K's (Canada). 
Warning: Some of you might be offended, but this was the mood I was in, and what I had on hand!


And I was lucky to find the cinnamon hearts.
Our Drug Store in town still has Christmas out!

Better go, I'm really tired!
I've been trying to keep up with your blogs, sometimes I can comment, and sometimes I can't!
Great work you guys!
Talk to ya again!

Ta ta for now!

6 comments:

Theresa said...

Hi Gail,
Your Valentines are lovely. I especially love all the bling on your Mom's card.
Kalen's card is very masculin. Well done. And Vanessa's card has everything I like- glitter, charms, ribbon, tags, depth. Love it.
I am not a fan of "poop" cards. I am not offened by them. I just do not like the image that is conjured up in my mind. The little robot is really cute, though.

Myrna said...

Gail
Super nice Valentines!!!
Hoping things are smoothing out for you now.
I think you have a lot on your plate. Slow down and take some Gail time.
Hugs
Myrna

Myrna said...

p.s. Thanks for mentioning my site. I just had a marathon shopping day (for me) 5 hours and all over the place but now I can rest on my laurels for a week or so except to buy milk and fresh vegs. So I am totally ready to sit with feet up, cup o' tea and a good book.
Myrna

Bonnie Weiss said...

Mmmmm ... cinnamon hearts .... now I have to go out tomorrow to get some! Your cards are each very different and so nice, Gail. And the treats ... well they speak for themselves.

Lynnette said...

Hi Gail! Love you cards they are really nice! I also like the treat boxes have seen these for Christmas and liked that they had reindeer poop in them! Just a laugh when you need it.
I talked to the Stollery hospital today and she loved the idea of the treat boxes for the kids. She said that they will use them so thanks again!
The next date is March 9th for Easter and spring cards.
I also asked about birthday cards. She said that they would put them out for parents to use for their child's birthday. I asked how many they would use in a month and my reply was about 20. So I don't think for March I will take in any birthday cards. Maybe the next trip so I hope this helps with the crafting. Smile Lynnette

Sheree said...

OMG.. you really are awesome Gail! A superwoman of sorts! Dont know how you git er done all the time. I am so tired from reading your blog that I practically need a nap. Not that you are boring.. I just cant keep up!
Year end is almost done for me too woo hoo!!
Talk to ya soon...time for some zzzzs
Hugs,
Sheree