From walking on the treadmill silly!
Now I'm working on this Tracy Lawrence CD!
Just kidding, but I crank up the tunes and giver!
The weather's been great here again this week!
I'm worried!
We can't have cold & snow flurries, then warm on the weekend all the time!?
It ain't right!
We've got at least 2 good months left of WINTER!
So, I made a separate post for the CCAYR challenge, and now can't upload them!!!???
I even left a comment to that effect, and it hasn't shown up!GAWD!
I had a real hard day at work today.......NOT!
I worked all morning & had to have my computer in town by 1:00 pm, so they could transfer the stuff onto the new one!
I got sent to Baron to pick up boxes, and Venture for parts, and had to drop them off at a trucking company to be sent to the bush tomorrow!
I had coffee with a friend, got some groceries, and signed up for a Bob Ross painting class in March.
I did 2 pictures about 6 or 7 years ago, then the woman doing them quit!
V & I even did a class together; I got her a class one year for her birthday, and the pictures are so different!
I stopped back at the computer place at 4:00 pm, and the tech was having some trouble.
I went to the office and got him discs for some programs, and came home.
Guess they'll call me here at home tomorrow if they ever get everything transferred!
My friend Curt is having a horrible week, can you go here and leave him a note of encouragement!
He also wins the week from hell contest.......there is NO prize!
I have some cards to show you!
I sent this first one to Ray's aunt.
She's aunt to us, but Sister to others.
She's a retired nun. Her and the O/S are great friends, and she always needs his address!
I keep trying to tell her that she can write him at the base, but she thinks every time he's on a ship or something, she needs a change of address!
Maybe she just wants me to send her cards!?
The big heart was left over from our last stamp club.....I always grab onto the left overs!
The instructor knows they get used so she doesn't mind.
Put your sunglasses on for these next 2!
I sent them to 2 aunts. (My side of the family!)
I didn't write in them so they can use them!
I'm giving them a heads up on when I'll be in their neighborhood on my way to moms.
(Not til June, but you know how organized I am!)
I also asked them if they wanted to come with me, cause this year for fun;
I'm going with mom to the Amish auction sale in Montana!
Mom got her parcel I sent her, and was thrilled!
I've also found several things I should have put in it!
Mom also told me she quit everything.
I asked her if she was sick and dying, and should I come stay with her!
She said she quit the Red Hatters, her supper club, her bridge club, good golly!
I"ll have to ask her if she quit hospice!
She also said she was going to be part of a study for Osteoporosis.
I told her that was great, cause she signed her drivers license to donate her body to science,
she might as well be useful while she's alive!
Gonna have to find out what's up with that!
Might have to call my brother!
Well I'd better go, gonna dig out the scrapbooking again for a minute!
Have a great weekend!
Ta ta for now!
I forgot, Michelle Zindorf has some blog candy here!
And check out Pinky's blog candy HERE!
3 comments:
Gail
Great VDay card. I just may have to break down and make one. lol
I am glad you mentioned Curt as I was beginning to worry about him as I had not heard from him or seen a posting of his.
Myrna
Gail
Thanks for stopping by my blog and thanks for the link. That is really pretty. I like this for a quick wedding card, and I think I will make a few with different colors.
Myrna
You are such a sweetie. Thank you for your support. I felt like such a whiner, but I had so many emails from people that wanted to know where I was, so instead of writing like 40 emails, one post was more efficient. Thanks for mentioning me. This week so far, is not bad! Knocking on wood! Love your cards, and as usual, you made me laugh out loud with your sunglasses comment. I hope nothing is going on with your Mom regarding quitting everything. Best, Curt
Post a Comment