I'm a bad blogger!
Almost a week!
And I've only got a minute!
Well, you know, that can turn into a pretty long winded minute!
It's turned cold again = more chores! Or they take longer?!
Anyhoo, glad to see Curt's up to his old tricks!
Just wanted to tell you that I won this on the Fiskateers site!
Nevermind Curt!
I was in the right place at the right time!
One thing I don't understand though....is how come everyone needs a street address?
Wait, let me finish!
I know they deliver by courier, but, and I took a picture, and it didn't turn out, of the pick up card that was hung on my friend with the street addresses door!
I picked the parcel up at Canada Post!
That's the POST OFFICE!
That's where I have a box number!!!???
Us rednecks that live in a rural area, have post office box #'s.
We have legal land descriptions!
Nobody delivers!
Anyway, my friend at the PO gave me their street address and told me I could use it anytime!
Then the card goes in my PO box! Imagine that!?
This next picture is a Feller Buncher.
It just came out of the shop across the way!
These are REALLY big machines, and they're both in the yard now, so they must be done cutting the logs down out in the bush!
See this chunk of ice on the power pole!?
I spotted it on the way home from work a couple days ago!
Looky here!
Neat hey....I bet he was from Hogwarts school!
Someones owl!
Gotta go, Stamp Club tonight!
I will let you know what we make!
Have a good night!
Ta ta for now!
4 comments:
Is that a white owl, Gail??? I've never, ever seen one. It's amazing!
Yes it is Bonnie, and I haven't seen one for a long time!
After I took it's picture he flew away!
Gail
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving great comments.
Wow what a great pic-the owl (of course).lol
Myrna
That photo took my breath away. I was not expecting it at all. Knowing you, I was expecting the next thing you were going to say was the chunk of ice fell and hit you or your van! LOL But then I see the owl and I was just blown away. What a great shot that is! I'm sorry you didn't win the goodies, but I'm glad you won something "smarty"! Best, Curt
Post a Comment