I debated going to work, and banking my hours for another day, but decided to stay home!
Had a visit yesterday with some friends that have moved away!
The kids call me Gramma Gail.
Long story....!
I told them I'd come for a sleep over in June!
Vanessa made a surprise visit home last night!
And I DO MEAN SURPRISE!
That girl can't keep a secret!
She left before lunch today!
We had our Stamp Club last Thursday....this is what we did.
I really like this one.
I couldn't get my ribbon to lay right, so I only have the piece going around!
We made pansies for this one, out of a butterfly punch!
I was having a heck of a ribbon night!
This one is cute!
The barrel is the cupcake bottom from a stamp, andyou could have anything coming out of the basket.
Some of the girls did cherries.
This last one is too busy for me. Or maybe I'm not liking the pink & orange....I dunno!
And it's stamped crooked.
The girl beside me said, "Good enough."
But really it isn't!
Oh well, some kid will get it that doesn't know! And will be HAPPY!
This big guy I saw on the way to work on Friday!
Look how deep the snow is!
It was still sort of dark!
Now I've done the vacuuming, laundry, washed floors, put some of the snowmen away, burnt the garbage, walked on the treadmill.....a whole whack of stuff that needed done!
Now I'm going to play!
Well, stamp & stuff, you know!
I need a background for a card I want to make, and I found an awesome tutorial for clouds, thought I'd saved it, but nooooooo!
Oh well, I'll see what I can come up with.
I went to check out Michelle Zindorf tutorials, she makes everything look sooo easy, I'll wing it!
I don't have a lot of stamp colors, but did order more last week, so if I can't make do with what I have, I'll have to wait!
Ta ta for now!
3 comments:
Gail
You are such a busy girl.
Love your cards and your pic of the big fella. I am like you with the colors pink and orange, just can't wrap my head around that one. Really like your first blue one and the pansies look like fun to make. Will have to try it one of these days.
Myrna
Wow, you girls sure got a lot accomplished at your Stamp Club. Your cards are wonderful! And that sure is a "big" guy!
OK, first I'm in awe of your pansies made from butterflies. That is so amazing. Secondly, you made me laugh right out loud when you talked about the "good enough" card going to some kid! You always make me laugh out loud. Love coming here! Best, Curt
Post a Comment