Had a great weekend!
Didn't cook at all! Saturday night we went out with Ray's company, and last night the SIL invited us!
SWEET!
I DID craft though!
I finished my cards for CCAYR! I'll do a separate post for them later this week!
I will show you though!
They turned out like I wanted them to!
I've been making 6 Christmas Cards at a time, and I'm putting 4 aside for the Family Rebellion Silent Auction next year.
I'll do that until I have a collection of 12 or 16.
Had to show you that I'm finishing the insides too!
I used every scrap of that red & pink swirly paper on the left!
Ray's hauling logs to a mill about 100 kms away. They make a paper there......I made the 'scale girl' (she weighs their loads of logs) a Thank You card.
The little rectangle is out of the paper they make.
I made the flower too!
I read about it in a post somewhere, and if anyone's seen it, they can tell me and I'll credit the proper crafty person!
You punch out a shape, these were scalloped circles....just 2 of them.
You run it through your crimper until you can pull the papers apart. The inside of the papers look like suede!
You put a brad through the center, scrunch them up, and scrunch and scrunch, then carefully pull them apart, and shape them into flower!!
The butterflies were left over from the last Stamp Club.
And I LOVE that newsprint paper!
Ray had brought me samples of paper from the mill before; I used a whole sample sheet on Kendras' card I made her in this post! (She likes purple! When she went out with K; do you know how hard it was to make purple Christmas cards?!)
Last week he brought home 12 X 12 sheets!
I'll have enough 'local' paper for a lifetime!
The "I Hear A Symphony" ATC's.
I've been walking on the treadmill!
Things I've learned .....You.Should.Not.Face.The.Clock.!
That's it. You shouldn't face the clock!
I'm getting there!
Want to do 5 miles a day!
So, I get home, do my chores; dishes, laundry, fill the stove, make muffins, read the mail, etc.!?
Whatever comes up actually!
Then walk on the treadmill before I come to craft & play!
Better go, have a great week everyone!
Ta ta for now!
1 comment:
AHHHHHHHH That Christmas card again!!!! LOL Just having fun with you. I LOVE that flower you made on the second card. I'm not sure I understand what you mean when you run it through the crimper until the paper comes apart. . . ????? The ATCs look awesome from everyone. And by the way, it is my humble opinion that by the time you have done all the things you've done in your day, you've already done 10 miles!!! You wear me out woman. . . Best, Curt
Post a Comment