The challenge for February, with Valentine's Day coming, is to have red and/or pink on your Christmas card as well as dimension of some kind. The dimension can be an embellishment like buttons or brads or can be done with using foam tape under something. There just needs to be some dimension to your card.
3 comments:
I had to check the date on my computer after I opened your blog post ... I thought I accidentally went to an older post! What a neat idea for a challenge. And to be honest, my Christmas cards usually always have pink somewhere, along with the red. Great job on your cards.
Gail
How cool is this? These are great and of course I am going to ask. Did you crochet the flowers?
Myrna
Just when I thought it was safe to go back into the water. . .LOL AHHHHHHHHHH! Christmas cards!!!!! LOL At first glance, I thought maybe they were Valentine cards and as I read and it said "Christmas" I was going to make fun of you for calling your Valentines Christmas cards. But then I clicked on the pic! LOL I love them though. . .Did you crochet the snowflakes????
Post a Comment